gojo (a) | make it in time

You were supervising Itadori, Nobara and Megumi, as their teacher, on their task to check out the suspicious curse related deaths at a school, little did you guys know the curse was a special grade and your boyfriend Gojo is busy on another mission.

You decide it would be best to split up and start from the outer parts of the school moving into the center, that way if any of you encounter the curse and have any difficulty it would be easier to find each other since it probably wouldn't show itself right away.

Turning each corner with the ease of a well practiced, grade one Jujutsu Sorcerer, you keep an ear out for any signs of movement. You were getting closer to the center of the school when suddenly you trip over an edge of the pavement. Wait, pavement? You were inside a school there's no-

You look around you taking in your new setting. All around you stairs led every which way with doors on every level and alleys in between, leaving you outside on the street. But you weren't outside at all, it seemed as though the there was still a roof over you, a barrier. This was someones domain. No, somethings.

You had to find the kids, they couldn't face this thing alone, if it could create its own domain it must be powerful. A special grade. You start running one way when you hear yelling coming from the other. You rush down an alleyway when something grabs your leg, you turn halfway, falling hard on your back. You look up to see what grabbed you, your eyes meet the wide tainted ones of a curse. You quickly hit it with your curse technique knocking it into the side of a building. Wasting no time to take it down you continue throwing attacks at it until it can't make a move. Just when you think you have it, the curse slashes it's arm across your face sending you tumbling to the ground again, a shallow cut on your arm.

Shit. I had it... wait, this must be the special grade making this domain, but if your fighting the curse then why are the students yelling? You think.

The curse runs at you expecting to deliver another blow when you grab it's arm flipping it over you. You quickly get up finally exorcising the damn thing, the domain around you crumbling.

"Ha, if that was the special grade, I think I should be promoted to special grade sorcerer." You laugh to yourself brushing off the easy encounter.

You run down the empty halls searching for the source of the yelling. You hear it getting louder by the courtyard, so you make your way there. You walk out to see Megumi struggling to get up from the ground, blood trickling down his forehead while Itadori helped him. Nobara, throwing her nails at a tall pale man with long blue hair who seems to be dodging every one. A childish grin playing on his lips, distorting the stitches around his face.

You started to run towards Nobara to help her out, leaving Megumi to Itadori, when suddenly the blue haired man... changes into a worm?

You didn't have time to stop and think how ugly he looked, he clearly wasn't human so he must be some type of special grade as well and Nobara needed your help.

You rush in hitting the ugly worm man with your curse technique. "You must be the one who took out my friends domain! It's ok he had an unpleasant one anyway, I'm Mahito-" you cut him off with another attack almost getting him straight in the head before he dodged. "Well that's not nice." He frowned.

Gojo's POV:
Can't believe y/n got to go on a fun little mission with my students and I'm stuck here with Volcano head. I'm done with him anyway.
"Hey, this was fun and we should do it again sometime, but I think we're done here for now, I got my girlfriend and kids who are probably waiting up for me." I say and send his head flying making my way back to Jujutsu Tech, maybe we can all watch a movie, what's that movie y/n really wanted to watch? I'll just ask her when we get back..

Mahito manages to dodge most of your and Nobara's attacks until one finally hits him, catching him off guard. You both use his disoriented state to land more blows, never giving him a break. Finally, this will be over and you can go home, the cut on your arm was starting to hurt.
  You steal a glance at Megumi and Itadori, he seems to be recovering, maybe when you get home, you guys can watch a-

Out of the corner of your eye you see a sharp white object shooting towards Nobara. You quickly push her out of the way, not able to get away yourself as a white hot pain pierces your stomach. You look down to see the spear like object, an extension of Mahito's arm, sticking out of you. Drops of crimson liquid drip from your mouth onto his arm.

  You hear someone scream from beside you and look to Nobara who lay safely on the ground a few feet away. Tears fill her eyes as she screams, you see Itadori run towards you "no-" You barely manage to whisper. Nobara reaches him just in time tackling him down before Mahito can reach him. "No, let me go, we have to help her!" He screams, all this screaming makes you wince. You just wanted to lay down and...

  No, you have to do something, you can't let these kids face Mahito alone, you think. You feel the sharp object retract and as you get ready to hit him with everything left in you, the hot pain floods you again. First in your shoulder, rendering your left arm useless, so you use your right to throw an attack at Mahito. He dodges it, but you see him get blasted hard into the wall behind him, but not before and you feel the pain again in your chest and leg. It retracts quicker this time as your vision gets blurry and you see Mahito slither away.

  Gojo's POV:

  Done with volcano head, I get back to Jujutsu Tech. I spend a few minutes looking around for y/n when I find Inumaki and Panda instead.

  "Salmon, tuna mayo."

But it's been so long... I call y/n's cell but no one answers. I decide to head to the school they were sent to and see why they're taking so long.

  I get to the school and just before I touch down to enter, I see y/n in the courtyard, she sends an attack at a blue haired man, but not before his arms turn into sharp sticks and go flying into y/n's leg and chest.

  Swift arms catch you as you fall. You realize your vision was blurry from tears in your eyes. You start to see clearer and you look up at Gojo who held you frantic on his knees. He starts to ramble, his eyes a panicked shock "You- y/n you're bleeding, how did he- if I was just a few seconds early I- I could have just... Y/n what do I do, how do I stop this?!" He yells as Nobara and Itadori race towards you. Gojo's shaking hands try to cover your wounds and stop the bleeding, but it only succeeds in painting them.

"Megumi... is Megumi ok?" You manage to say as he stares at you from the ground a few feet away before running over, standing next to Itadori with the same scared expression on his face. "I'm fine sensei, I'm ok..."

Gojo's icy eyes begin to melt, he rips off his blindfold scanning your body, his warm tears falling onto your cheeks.

  "Please don't cry." You smile in an attempt to comfort him, not wanting to see him like this. He pulls you closer wiping his own tears from your cheeks leaving behind smears of red. He looks at you confused like he's lost and doesn't know what to do. "I love you ok? You're gonna be alright, it's just a few cuts, open your eyes." he pushes the hair from your face smiling a little, his eyes puffy and almost as red as the blood on his hands.

  You're eyelids get heavier and you struggle to keep them open; you want to see Gojo's beautiful eyes with their snowy white lashes that match his hair. To say something and tell him it's ok, but the tiredness wins, even your heart is tired slowing to a stop to finally be at rest.

  Nobara chokes back a sob and all Megumi can do is watch eyes wide with sorrow "Gojo sensei," Itadori whispers, tears falling from his frightened eyes "she's-"

"she's gonna be fine, she's gonna be fine, she's gonna be fine-" he mutters to himself kissing your forehead and holding you against him "she's fine."