Real World

*Kate's P.O.V.*

"Hey, Sam! Guess what time it is!" I called. Sam grabbed a bag of popcorn and threw it in the mircowave.

"ADVENTURE TIME!?" Sam asked and laughed. She grabbed some doritos out of the pantry and two buckets of chocolate ice cream out of the freezer. I sighed.

"No. I wish. We're gonna watch that new show our parents made, you know, Gravity Falls." I said. She pulled the popcorn out of the microwave and juggled the doritos, icecream, and popcorn, and walked over to the couch.

"Okay. And correction, YOUR parents." Sam replied.

"Oh, come on! You were adopted 6 YEARS AGO! We're practically twins!" I said while shoving popcorn in my mouth.

"So what? I never feel comfortable around them! Anyway, let's get this party started!" Sam hollered excitedly. Sam LOVES conspiracies, mysteries, and anything weird, so this new show about a mysterious town was right up her alley. I turned on the TV and put in the disc my parents gave me. Episode 1 started up and we had just finished the intro when, suddenly, we had a power outage.

"Aw, come on!" Sam growled. I grabbed Sam's hand because she naturally could see better in the dark. She led me to the TV and we tried to turn it on so we had SOME light. A stab of lighting flashed outside and directly above the TV a golden triangle guy appeared.

*Sam's P.O.V.*

The TV's screen had turned on and frozen on the same figure surrounded by a wheel of symbols. I knew this triangle guy from somewhere. My mind scanned through everything I knew, mystery wise. The Illuminati triangle! This guy was him!

"Bingo! You got it, kid!" he said, which surprised me out of thoughts.

"H-how'd you know what I was thinking!?" I asked stupidly. I was terrified, but at the same time, I felt... safe? Weird.

"Kid, I'm Bill Cipher, the master of the mind. I know lots of things. LOTS OF THINGS..." the last part he said slowly and it was freaky. There goes the safe feeling. Kate shuddered next to me and kept her mouth shut. Good idea. "It seems my cipher wheel has gotten two new symbols, and I think I need to keep an EYE on you." he laughed at his own joke, then snapped his fingers and Kate and I passed out. The last thing I saw was a black widow spider right next to my face.