Hourglass Pt 2.

*Caesar's P.O.V.*

Well, she definitely deserves the name Fireball! She won't stop pounding on the glass and calling me weird names like Dream Dorito and Illuminacho. This pain was NOT the hilarious kind! I grabbed the hourglass and shook it.

"Look, kid," I growled. "I'm not going to kill you. I just need you AND the journals for a deal."

"What's the deal, and who's it with?" Fireball asked.

"Heh, a LITTLE friend of mine." I said. I conjured a portal to watch Bill's mortal friends. I wonder if she got the hint.

"GIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOONNNNNNNNN!" Well, she got the hint. The runt put me up to this deal. I get him Fireball and the three journals, and he helps me torture Bill by ruining his life in return. Then I'll kill my little brother.

"Cue maniacal laughing." Fireball sarcastically said.

"Did I just say all that out loud?" I asked.

"Mhmph." she mumbled. I facepalmed. She seemed uninterested and not scared. Hehheh, maybe we could change that.

*Kate's P.O.V.*

OMG OMG OMG! This can't be happening! I was on my knees crying and wailing. Dipper hugged me and rubbed my shoulders. Mabel's face was ghostly white and had to sit down so she wouldn't fall. I finally stopped crying and whimpered a little. I did a mind slap and told mysef I can do this! Bill wobbled over to the attic stairs and went up. I wondered what he's doing up there, so I shrugged Dipper off and silently went upstairs.

"Hey, Bill? Can I come in?" I asked quietly. A few seconds later he opened the door, and he was in human form. Poor Bill. He might have just writen Sam's death wish. He walked back to Dipper's bed and slouched down.

"You ok?" I asked.

"No. My chest hurts!" he had his hands over his face and hadn't looked at me since I walked in. He took his hands away and I saw his eye was red and puffy. Was Bill crying!? "What am I going to do? I've never felt this way before!" he said.

"Bill, I think you are in love." I chuckled a bit.

"With who?" Bill asked.

"Sam, dummy! And now you're blaming yourself for her being stolen." I said.

"But it is my fault!" he murmured.

"No, it's not. Come on, let's go back downstairs, we need to find the journals." I said reassuringly. He smiled and followed me downstairs.

*Bill's P.O.V.*

Ink Pen thought I was in love with Hourglass! Pssshhhh! Yeah right! Or am I? I DON'T KNOW ANYMORE! Maybe I did like her, she wasn't afraid of me, she's cute, and kind, and smart! And she always is there for us. I'm just worried how the others are going to react when they see what happens when she gets mad...

*Mabel's P.O.V.*

Sam was gone. That jerk Caesar did this! I walked outside and screamed ad loud as I could.

"CCCAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSAAAAAAARRRRRRRRR!" He didn't appear but I swear I heard him laughing at my attempts. I stomped back inside.

"Mabel, was that you screaming?" Dipper asked.

"Yeah, sorry." I sighed. Kate and Bill came downstairs. He looked like he'd been crying.

"Bill, were you... crying?" Dipper asked.

"No! Why would you think that, Dipper?" he asked.

"Woah, you used my real name for once!" Dipper said happily.

"Yeah, it's getting annoying calling you guys by different names so I'm just gonna call you by your real names." Bill laughed a bit.

"Ok, so we have journal 3, and we know Gideon has journal 2. Where's journal 1!?" I asked worriedly. Everyone pondered for a moment, then Kate snapped.

"I remember! Dad kept going on about Stan getting the three journals. He probably has journal 1!" she said. Stan walked in.

"What?" he had some Pitt Cola and was looking at us like we had two heads.

"Do you have journal 1, Grunkle Stan?" I asked.

"Why you wanna know?" Stan asked skeptically.

"It's to save Sam's life!" Bill said.

"What! Here I'll be right back!" Stan disappeared for about four minutes then reappeared with journal 1.

"Yes! Now we just have to go get Gideon's journal!" Kate cried. We all did a group high five then went to the attic to make a plan to get journal 2.