Favors

*Kate's P.O.V.*

It had been a week since Bill left. Sam was back to normal, mostly. I think when Bill left it hurt her. She's been kind of hiding behind a fake smile lately. I was worried about her. Everyone but Aaron was hanging out in the living room. He had disappeared to the attic a while ago. Candy and Grenda had come over and the TV was showing the Northwest Mansion. Apparently they were having a party for rich people. Dipper was arguing about why Candy, Grenda, Mabel and I envied Pacifica. There was a knock on the door.

"Why do you guys want to be her? I hate her. And I'm not just saying that. I'd say it to her face, too." he said as he opened the door. Of all people, Pacifica was at the door. "I hate you." Dipper said and slammed the door on her pretty little face. She knocked again and he sighed and opened the door again. "What!?" he growled irritably.

"Look, you think I want to be in this mud hole? I need a favor. There's a ghost haunting Northwest Mansion. I need you to get rid of it. Name your price." Pacifica said. Dipper looked back at us and all the girls except Sam was begging him to get us invitations to the party.

"Fine. I'll deal with the ghost if you give me 5 invatations to the party." he smirked.

"Uh! You're lucky I'm desperate!" Pacifica scoffed and shoved 5 gold invatations into his hand. "The party starts at 6. Don't be late!" she turned and walked off. Dipper shut the door and gave each of us an invatation, including Sam, who sighed in defeat. We all jumped around screaming. Aaron had just hobbled down the stairs and Dipper handed him one, too.

"Don't wanna leave you out." Dipper said and went to get ready. Sam just kept her nose in a book that looked like it was covered with paper.

*Aaron's P.O.V.*

Woah, I was a bit dizzy. I had used a spell to travel into Bill's mindscape, and the fourth journal's spells are draining. I had gotten Bill to come back. You think I wouldn't notice Sam hasn't had her nose out of that weird paper covered book all week?

~Flashback~

I teleported into the mindscape after using the spell in journal four. After Bill had left, Sam was really distant. I saw a large black and white mansion. That must be where Bill lives. I conjured up a set of dragon wings and flew over to the front door easily. I opened it and walked inside.

"Bill?" I called. Bill appeared in front of me in his demon form.

"What do you want!?" he growled angrily.

"Woah, dude, what'd I ever do to you!" I took a step back. He folded his arms.

"Nothing. Nevermind." Bill turned and was going to float away when I said,

"Wait! Sam's really upset that you're gone." he turned back to me and I think I saw hope in his one eye.

"Really?"

"Yeah. She hasn't been her usual self lately. How about this, you'll appear at the Northwest Mansion party, and she'll choose you, I know she will for certain reasons. I'll also do you a favor. Deal?"

"Deal!" I teleported back to the Mystery Shack and headed downstairs.

~Flashback end~

Apparently we ALL were going to the party at Northwest Mansion. I sighed. Great.