Courage

A/N the pic is Sam's dress.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Mabel's P.O.V.*

WOO, WE ARE GOING TO DA PARTAY! I'm so excited! Grenda, Candy, Kate, and I managed to drag Sam to ths attic to get ready. I was wearing a fluffy, pink dress with a matching headband. Grenda was wearing a flat, gold dress. Candy had a slighly flared green dress, and Kate wore a pretty light blue, almost Cinderella like gown.

"So, what she we get Sam in?"I asked my friends. We all did thinker faces trying to figure out what would look good on Sam. Then Kate snapped.

"Wait! Sam, didn't you tell me a few monthes ago that you loved Flame Princess' dress?" she asked.

"Yeah. Wait, oh no! You are NOT making me wear that dress, Kate! How would you even get the flames to work!?" Sam exclaimed. Kate and I exchanged a glance.

"We have our ways." I smirked. Sam sighed.

"I'm not going to win this, am I?" she asked.

"Nope!" we all said at the same time.

"Fine. I'll wear the dress." she grumbled, but then smiled and giggled. "This might actually be fun!" We all got busy making Sam's dress. It was going to be an exact replica of FP's fire dress in Adventure Time, and since Sam looked very much like Flame Princess anyway, coal black eyes, red-ginger hair, etc, we decided to make her the Queen of Fire. Sam wasn't very good at making dresses, so she helped by finding a magic spell in my bro-bro's journal that can make fire not burn the dress and not hurt her.

"Hmm, shrink spell, mirror spell... eww, a toilet spell? Seriously?" she muttered. "Ah, found it! You guys done?" Sam called.

"Yes! We are just finishing up!" Candy said happily. We held up the gorgeous orange-red layered dress.

"Ok, let's try this spell, now. Incénsus Tutus Inspectorem Magicae Habitu!" Sam cast the spell and a fiery light surrounded the dress, then faded to a warm glow. I couldn't wait anymore.

"Sam! Hurry up and put it on!" I yelled. Candy and Grenda joined.

"Dress, dress, dress!" We all chanted. Kate joined in. "DRESS, DRESS, DRESS!" We were yelling now.

"Ok, ok! I'll be right back with the dress! Sheesh." Sam grabbed the dress and went to the bathroom. She must've needed all her courage to go to this party, she's never even gone to a school dance! 15 minutes later she was ready.

"You guys ready?" she called.

"YES!" I yelled. Sam stepped out. Her red-ginger hair was in a long ponytail and had two black chopsticks at its base. Sam also wore an orange headband I lent her. She had golden red eye shadow on, and dark red lip gloss. A touch of orange blush finished her look. Sam looked so beautiful!

"Oh mer gosh! SAM YOU LOOK AMAZING!" Candy, Grenda, and I screeched.

"Sam, I have never seen you wear a dress, and you are just... gorgeous! Ok, twirl!" Kate said. Sam swirled around and the spell took affect. The edges lit on fire and blazed up around. Sam looked like a little kid seeing bubbles for the first time. "You-know-who is SOOOOO going to fall for you now!" Kate squealed. Sam blushed. Hmm, was she thinking about Bill, or Aaron? Please don't tell me it's Aaron! I have a MAJOR crush on him! But something about the relationship between wasn't threatening in that way to me, like my relationship with Dipstick.

"Yeah, well, I don't think even he will know I look like this..." she whispered and stopped spinning. The fire disappeared.

"Sam, do you have a crush on Bill?" We all had smirks on our faces. Her face turned as red as her dress.

"Heheh, yeah... I do." She rubbed her arm nervously. Grenda and Candy made 'awwww!' faces, but Kate and I knew Bill wasn't coming back.

"Aww, it's ok, Sam. You'll see him again! Someday..." Kate said gently. Sam sighed.

"Yeah. Well, we don't want to be late! Come on!" Sam perked up. We all smiled and dashed out the door.

*Bill's P.O.V.*

I wonder if what Aaron said was true. Did Sam really miss me? I guess I'd just have to trust him. I teleported to the party. I was wearing a gold tux, black gloves and slacks, and my top hat, bowtie, and cane. Now to wait.

*Timeskip brought to you by Bowties with a T.A.R.D.I.S. (if you don't understand what the heck a T.A.R.D.I.S. is, LOOK IT UP!)*

I saw Mabel and her two friends walk in. I think their names were Candy and Grenda. Kate came in right after, she looked looked like that storybook girl, Cinderella. Then the person I wanted to see walked in, Sam. She was... breathtaking. Sam was wearing a red dress that trailed fire when she walked. Her red-ginger hair was up. My gosh she was gorgeous... Aaron saw her and glanced at me. It was time to see if why he said was true. I took a deep breath, mustered all my courage, and walked up to the beautiful girl.