Hourglass Pt 1.

*Bill's P.O.V.*

We kept walking until I heard a sound. A dark figure swooped down and was about to grab Hourglass, so I pushed her out of the way. The two of us tumbled out of the way and she ended up on top of me. Hourglass's face turned red and she stumbled off me. Why did I save her!? I mean, yeah she's a part of my cipher wheel but I why was I so scared whe she nearly got grabbed? Nevermind that now, the draco came back around and landed. A fireball flew at Pine Tree, Shooting Star, and me. We all dodged.

"Sam! What are you doing!?" Ink Pen shouted. Hourglass had jumped on the draco's back and was holding on with all her might.

"Guys, get out of here!" she yelled.

"SAM!" Shooting Star screamed.

"Just go!" she yelled back.

"Don't try to be noble! You'll just get yourself killed!" I called worriedly. She looked surprised at that. The draco took her surprise to it's advantage and threw her off into a tree trunk.

"Sam!" Ink Pen screeched and ran over to her sister. She was unconscious.

"We need to get out of here, now!" Pine Tree yelled. I helped Ink Pen get Hourglass up and we all got out of there.

*??? P.O.V.*

Hmmm. So Bill does have a human form. And it seems he has feelings for the girl with the black widow shirt. Interesting. It seems I'll have to pay Sam a visit, in her dreams! I quickly teleported outside the attic window of the Mystery Shack in demon form. Sam was still out cold from my pet's blow. Time to invade her mind!

*Sam's P.O.V.*

I was in a grayscale world. Am I dreaming?

"Hello?" I called. A black triangle appeared. He wore a red tie, a red fedora, and had a red cane. He has three yellow eyes, and had red arms and legs. He looked like Bill, but he didn't make me feel safe like Bill does.

"Sam, am I right?" he asked looking at me.

"Yeah. Why you wanna know? And who are you?" I asked. Something was wrong, this guy was playing at something.

"Hmph. Bill should call you Fireball. You are feisty. I'm Caesar Cipher, Bill's older brother and rival. Oh, it seems you are waking up. I'll be waiting for you on the real world." Caesar said slyly and winked at me as I woke up. I sat up and held my head.

"Some dream." I murmured.

"Yeah. Your dreamscape is FILLED with mythical creatures, I didn't expect that from you, Fireball." I saw Caesar sitting next to me. I jumped up and ran downstairs. I ran into all my friends.

"Aww. Don't run away, Fireball! I just came to finish my end of a deal!" Caesar walked downstairs. I hid behind Bill.

"CAESAR!? What are you doing here?" Bill growled.

"Oh, not much. Just came to hold up my end of a deal." Caesar grabbed my arm. Bill was in his demon form.

"Don't. You. Dare!" he said and grabbed my other arm.

"Too bad." Caesar laughed and snapped. The next thing I knew I was trapped inside an hourglass that he was holding. "Ironic, isn't it? She's going to die in an hourglass." he said marveling at me inside the top half of the hourglass. This can't be happening, I felt tears pool in my eyes.

"SAM!" Kate yelled and ran forward. Caesar held out his hand before she could grab the hourglass.

"Touch it and she dies!" he threatened menacingly. Kate backed off but shot a glare that could kill at him. "That's what I thought. Now, Bill, you'll do two things if you want Fireball to live. 1, you'll get all three journals, and 2, you have to fight me and win. Otherwise she'll suffocate from the sand." Caesar said.

"How long do I have?" Bill croaked.

"Hmm, you have 1 week. Oh, and you can use your little mortal friends. Your time starts now." Caesar said and he flipped the hourglass. Sand came pouring on top of my head. He laughed and teleported away into his own mindscape. I sat curled up in a ball while sand poured down around me. My friends could do this, they can save me. Bill can save me. Tears leaked down my face. I wiped them away. I have to be strong, for my friends.

(SORRY FOR THE CLIFFHANGER GUYS! Also sorry if I didn't add Mabel and Dipper as much as I know I could into this chapter, I was kinda for setting up Bill and Sam and adding Caesar in. Please comment! I need feedback!)

12 Symbolsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें