Deal

*Sam's P.O.V.*

"What's the deal?" I asked skeptically as Bill approached me.

"Hmm, how about, I can spend the rest of the day with you and your friends and in return, I'll give you one free question on anything in the world! Lottery numbers, your family, your future! Anything!" he proposed. I tapped my chin.

"Deal, BUT you'll let me punch you once." I said. I like to manipulate deals into my favor.

"Sure! Pain is hilarious!" Bill said.

"You have to be in human form." I smugly smiled.

"I like how you roll, Hourglass! Deal!" We shook on it and the blue fire sealed our deal. Bill turned into a golden blonde 12 year old with cute messy hair. He wore a yellow long sleeved shirt and a black tight vest that had a glittering golden back that ran down into two tails, black jeans, black Converses, and wore an eyepatch over his right eye (see pic above). He was actually really cute.... Wait am I falling in love!? AH CRAP IM FALLING FOR A DREAM DORITO!

"You gonna punch me?" he asked. As cute as he was, he had this comin! I did and uppercut into his gut and he fell down, and was rolling and holding his stomach in pain.

"THAT'S for dumping Kate and me here then vanishing." Everyone was laughing.

"Ok, I admit, I had that coming!" he said and sat up. I held out my hand to help him get up, and when he grabbed it I blushed a little.

"So! Since we're in the woods, why don't we try to find something from that journal of yours, Pine Tree?" Jelousy laced Bill's words. He really wanted that journal!

"Uh, yeah. Ok. What about this?" Dipper asked, flipping through the journal. He stopped and showed us a page with a two legged, winged lizard that resembled a dragon.

"Woah, they have dracos here!?" I gasped. Dracos were one of my top five mythical beasts! The others were dragons, griffins, werewolves, and demons/half-demons.

"Yeah. We're actually in draco territory right now." Dipper said. Candy and Grenda looked nervous.

"Grenda and I aren't really the mystery type, so we'll see you back at the Shack." Candy said. They ran off towards the Shack.

"Ok, then." Kate said. We continued walking through the forest.