The Fourth One

*Dipper's P.O.V.*

"Psssstt! Dipper!" Kate whispered. I opened my eyes slowly, and looked at the clock. 4:57 AM. Time for our resuce plan to save Sam to begin. I sat up, I was already dressed. I clambered through the darkness to where Kate and the others were waiting.

"You, ready?" Kate asked from the doorway.

I nodded then facepalmed. She can't see me!

"Yeah." I said. I followed Kate downstairs to where Bill and Mabel were waiting.

"Let's go save Sam!" Mabel whisper yelled. I shushed her and we all snuck out of the Mystery Shack to the Tent 'o Telepathy. When we got inside, Gideon was standing with his back to us.

"Ah, Dipper Pines. I see you've come for journal 2. Here, take it." Gideon tossed me the journal. I was taken aback.

"There's gotta be a catch..." Bill muttered.

*Caesar's P.O.V.*

I heard my brother say there had to be a catch. There was. I walked into the tent with Fireball still in my hourglass. I was now a human, with messy black hair covering my third eye. I had very tan skin, and wore a black suit jacket, black slacks, and red tennis shoes. I wore two red gloves and a red-brown fedora. I looked handsome as a human! Like, sexy handsome (Did I seriously just write that!? XD)!

"Hello, brother!" I said. Bill turned to see me walk over to that runt Gideon.

"Caesar!? I knew it! You made a deal with Gideon!" Bill growled.

"Yup! And in return he got you all here." I smiled evily and snapped. An energy field appeared around Bill, Dipper, Mabel, and Kate.

"NO!" Dipper and Kate screamed and banged on the forcefield. I laughed. The last of the sand was falling. Fireball only had a few minutes before her fire was snuffed. Kate took out the journals and put them on the ground.

"Give us Sam! Here's the journals!" she had tears in her eyes.

"Nope! Bill's trapped so we can't fight!" I laughed evily. Kate fell to her knees. Fireball banged on the glass futilely. She dragged her fist down and knew her time was up. She only had about 45 seconds left. Suddenly my head hurt like crap, I fell forward, and heard glass. Black swam in my vision and I passed out.

*Mabel's P.O.V.*

Caesar suddenly passed out. As he fell down, I saw a 11 year old boy with short black hair and dark olive skin. He had gorgeous brown eyes. He wore a green jacket with black sleeves, dark blue jeans, and simple black Converses. He was THE cutest boy. EVER! I was practically drooling. He had hit Caesar with something... it was a book. A red book with a golden six fingered hand on it. And the number 4 was on that hand.

"THERE'S A FOURTH JOURNAL!?"