Witchs, Vampires, and Old Demon Friends

(IM BAAAAAAAAACK)

*Mabel's P.O.V*

It was cold.... And dark.... But it stung.... It wasn't numb.... Why.... I thought... I-I thought we could all.... Make.... It... But no..... No matter how many times....... No matter how many lives are lost and lies are.... Made.. No matter how many... Times... We go back to.... Save.... Each other... We cannot win... No.. We will never win.... No............ (Holy mother of Roman Empire this sounds like something from HetaOni!! Q-Q)

*Dipper's P.O.V.*

"Mabel!!!!!" I scream for the seventh time at my sister, who had become ghostly pale and with blood now soaking through the back of her sweater, I was terrified. Aaron had pulled her sweater up and inspected the strange wound, while Kate held me so I wouldn't leap over and disturb him. I was near tears, this was my wacky, adorable sister, she had no reason to deserve anything like this.

"This was YOUR IDEA SAM!" I growled at her.

"Dipper CHILL! I get that your scared, I get that you want to blame someone, but we can't have infighting if we have a new enemy!" The redhead explained harshly. "Think logically!" She was right. I couldn't have everything that we just got back together break because of me. I whimpered and fell onto Kate. We can only wait.

*??? P.O.V.*

My old telephone buzzed.

"'Ello?" I answered, wiping my hands on my towel.

"Miss Beilschmidt?! I'm a friend of the Pines, we need your help! Our friend got hurt by a spirit in a Ouija Board!" A breathless and seemingly echoing voice came through the speaker.

"Vhere are jou?" I asked, already packing the things I'd need for dealing with a demon in my bag.

"The Mystery Shack." He said. I nodded though he couldn't see it.

"I'll be zhere in 5." And hung up. I snatched my bag and ran out the door. The Mystery Shack was only a few minutes by Vogel. I summoned it and hopped on. What kind of witch uses an enchanted broom anymore? A few minutes later I was in front of the strange house.

"I'm Miss Beilschmidt open up!" I called and the door was flung open by a blonde child.

"Upstairs." He said and ran up, not waiting for me. I followed him to see the Ouija board still out, and a young girl with blood soaking her sweater crimson.

"Out of mien vay." I commanded quickly and took the girl from the ravenette boy.

"Gott verdammt! Vhat kind of creature did jou release!?" I asked then while taking out the cork from my potion of regeneration with my mouth.

"We don't know! Only Mabel saw it, her, whatever!" A brunette that looked like the genderbent version of the girl said.

"Vhat happened before zhis vound appeared?" The blood had stopped and I covered the wound with the potion liquid.

"We played the board, then asked the questions, then a laugh echoed around the room, and Mabel pulled her hands away from the piece. Then she kinda blanked out us and the wound appeared a few minutes later." A brunette girl explained. I nodded.

"I vill stay until she vakes up. I need to know exactly vhat zhe frauline saw und it'd be best, I can take care of her zhat vay as vell." I told them and laid the girl on a blanket.

"But-"

"Dipper, she's the best in town."

"What about the hospital?"

"A hospital cannot deal vith vounds created by a demon or spirit, but I am a... Helpful vitch. I used to hunt vampires, und I still do, und helping humans and ozher magical creatures, bozh of zhese zhings are my passions. So, having said zhat, I vill help jou six in any vay I can. Besides, it's been quite a vhile since I last vent hunting." I explained and smiled a bit evilly on the last sentence.

"Okay.. Alright," The brunette boy took a deep breath. "I'm Dipper. The girl who's hurt is my twin Mabel."

"I'm Kate!"

"Samantha. Call me Sam."

"Aaron."

"You already know me~." I rolled my eyes at the dream demon.

"Ja, ja. Anyvay it's vonderful to meet jou all. I believe I'm going to be staying here a vhile, so jou all can call me Caroline." I smiled at them. It was silent of a few minutes. I was tending Mabel, Dipper was reading the third journal, Aaron and Sam were having sword fighting practice, Kate was asleep next to Dipper, and Bill was floating in circles near the ceiling.

"Made any contact vith Reve or Oni?" I decided to break the silence.

"Reve? No. Not since you got him and I out of your fathers mind. And Oni is still in the mansion as far as I know. Why?" The blonde stopped and set down next to me.

"Vell, I vas just vondering. Jou all seem to be a bit on edge about somezhing and I can only assume, since jou are friends vith zhem und zhe frauline is hurt so badly, jou have been fighting anozher demon. I only know of four in zhis town." I checked the lash, gently dabbing some freezing cold liquid from my stronger regeneration potion. Her back was deeply wounded, the creature was trying to break her spinal cord. I know they have partially succeeded but I did not know to what extent.

"You're right about the demon but we have been fighting my brother. He's a lot stronger and has almost killed, well technically he killed Aaron and Sam and almost killed Kate." The dream demon told me. I was shocked.

"How are zhey alive zhen?" I asked with a bit of a surprised expression.

"I uh, went back in time with the time tape measure." He mumbled.

"Oni's old zhing? Vhen did he lose it?" I wrapped Mabel's soon-to-be scarred back.

"The time force took it from him, it was theirs originally. Since then he's figured out how to use a magical journal that looks like a bible." With this I froze slightly but continued working. I'd elaborate, but that's for a different story.

"Ah." I laughed a bit when I saw all the others looking g us like we were insane. Oh wait, we are. Eventually we all soon fell aleep, it had been a long day.

*Caesar's P.O.V.*

I leisurely sat with my eyes closed on my throne in my realm, my gloved fist propping up my cheek.

"My lord, I have returned." A feminine voice echoed around me. I smiled, not opening my eyes nor moving an inch.

"Bloodinia, I have told you before there is no need to call me that. We are lovers, we are equal." I told her smoothly and floated around her. She smirked.

"Of course, Caesar. I have finally returned." The girl unfurled her wings and gently hovered midair.

"Wonderful. I've missed you." I cooed next to her ear.

"As have I." She played with my hair and latched onto me from behind, her clawed hands trailing my chest. I smiled happily and held onto her hands. We may be evil, but we really do love each other.

"Ready to destroy the world?" I asked.

"Yes. Anything for you, my love."

.

..

...

"Do we have to destroy Romania? He was really nice to me."

"Yes. He'll regenerate one day."

"Okay.."