Rescue Me

*Sam's P.O.V.*

I sat there for what must've been hours before I finally stopped crying. I stood up shakily and managed to lean my back against the wall. Looking around I realized this overhang was a great shelter. Sweeping vines draped across the front and two other large stones covered the left and right sides. It was high enough that I could stand up, not that I was very tall anyway. I hate being called small and yet I'm shorter than Dipper. Dipper.... Why'd he accuse me of working with Caesar? What gave him that idea? And why did Bill believe him!? I thought he liked me.... I tried my best not to cry again. I have to survive this.

"Ok, Sam, what do you need to live? Water, food, clothes, shelter. Well, check shelter." I laughed lightly to myself. My conscious had its own personality, and I talked back. I haven't talked to myself in a long time, I only did it when I didn't have friends. Well, looks like I'm back to that now.

"So, you definitely need a fire first, and food. Water you can easily find, since it just rained. Fire, food. Fire, food." I kept repeating as I trudged through the mud into the forest. Over the course of maybe four hours I got a pile of dry twigs and branches for kindling, and managed to catch and kill some fish. My water problem was also solved because where I found the fish, I obviously found a hidden stream nestled in a small gully. I was proud of myself but it was becoming night and you don't wanna be trapped outside at night in Gravity Falls.

"You did good today, Sam." I told myself. My conscious thanked me and thought up a map back to my rock, which I lovingly call Home. Ha, I even found a sign floating down the stream that said 'Home Sweet Home' and placed it happily inside my rock cave. I got everything back and started a fire with the wet lighter I discovered in my back pocket. Trust me, lighting that fire was crazy hard but I definitely needed the heat considering I was still soaked to the bone. The fire felt so good... Fire. Fireball. Caesar. Bill. My friends... Has everyone abandoned me? Something stirred in me. Something I never knew I had....I screamed in anger and agony.

"Somebody, rescue me!"

*Caesar's P.O.V.*

I never thought of all people Ink Pen would wang to make a deal with me. Ha! Even dream demons are surprised sometimes! I honestly never knew Ink Pen had such a dark side! She is going to ruin Fireball's life with this! A distant roar startled me. What was that!? I knew every creature in Gravity Falls and none of them have a roar that's so terrifying and angry. Ink Pen walked out of the Mansion. She was wearing black tights, a short red skirt, a black tank top and jacket, black flats, red fingerless gloves and a red bow in her hair.

"Well, that's a change of style." I said smugly. I was in human form. She smirked.

"Eh, if I'm gonna work with you then I better like your style." Ink Pen followed me as I started to walk to the Mystery Shack.

*Kate's P.O.V.*

Oh, this was going to be great! I'll get to destroy Dipper and that nuisance Bill! That little voice in my head was still there, constantly begging me to stop, telling me this won't result well. Ah, screw it! This is what I want... right? Whatever. I followed Caesar to the Mystery Shack. We were going to sneak attack Dipper. I noticed Mabel upstairs, along with Grenda and Candy. My quarrel was with Dipper, not them, but if they got in my way I would destroy them as well. Caesar had given me powers, like flying, shooting green fireballs, turning invisible and teleporting. We floated up and turned invisible. Dipper seemed to hwve justs told Mabel and Aaron what he found. I heard bits and pieces of the conversation.

"Sam... in on it.... too." Dipper said. What? I'm the one who made the deal!

"Kicked.... out... in... somewhere..." he kicked my sister out!? Not that I cared about her right now but the fact he thinks he has the power to do that infuriates me! I growled and felt Caesar's hand on my shoulder.

"Ready?" he asked. I nodded and evily smiled. Finally, time to ruin Dipper's life! This is just what I wanted! And yet I kept hearing that voice in my head, calling out,

"Rescue me!"