Chapter 1

2010 Ironman 2

Natasha woke up her 4 and a half year old daughter to get her ready as Natasha had to take her daughter with her with fury's permission she had to take  her daughter as her husband was working away and her sister was in Russia. The little girls eyes fluttered open as Natasha picked her up and the girl lay her head on Natasha's chest as she walked down the stairs as Natasha heated the daughter's bottle as she was holding her blanket and teddy bear and sucking on her dummy (pacifier) then Natasha then gave her daughter her bottle after putting her on the couch and turned on the tv and letting her daughter watch cartoons "Lia mamas gonna get dressed ok" Nat said to the little girl who nodded her head she walked up to her room and got ready after she came downstairs "ok Lia ready to get dressed baby" Nat asked as Lia rubbed her eyes as Natasha picked her up and took her upstairs and got her dressed.

(Outfit's ⬆️ pretend the girl is ginger) Natasha then turned off the tv then packed Lia's bag as Lia held her teddy bear as they left the house and Natasha locked the door and put Lia in the car as they drove to S

Natasha then turned off the tv then packed Lia's bag as Lia held her teddy bear as they left the house and Natasha locked the door and put Lia in the car as they drove to S.H.I.E.L.D headquarters "hay Nat hay Lia" Maria Hill said as they got out the car "hi ria" Lia said hugging the brunette as she picked her up and Nat gave Lia her teddy bear as she locked the car as the three of them walked in to the headquarters where they were met with fury "Hill,Romanoff,Lia he said as walked to his office making them follow. Maria then put Lia down as Natasha gave her her toys whilst fury explained the mission "and yes Romanoff you can take Lia with you as this mission is not dangerous" fury said before Natasha asked the question.
The mission

Natasha's mission was to keep an eye on Tony Stark as she was pretending to a paralegal as she walked in to Starks mansion holding Lia's hand she was met with Pepper Potts "hi miss Potts I hope you don't mind but I couldn't find a babysitter so I had to bring my daughter Lia" she said "oh no that's perfectly fine" she said she then got down to Lia's level "and what's your name princess" Pepper asked "my name is Leah (Lia is the Russian spelling but the English spelling is her undercover name because she's 4)" she said as she hid behind Natasha's leg "aww she's adorable" Pepper said standing up as they walked to where Tony was in the boxing ring the Lia asked her mom for some juice "mama can I has juice please" Natasha nodded handing her the box "ok just don't squeeze it" Lia nodded griping her teddy bear tightly then Stark told Natasha to come in to the ring but called her Natalie (her undercover name) "do you mind watching Leah" she asked Pepper who shook her head as Lia grabbed Pepper's hand "well hello little one" Stark said to Lia who looked up at him and smiled as both he and Pepper sat down as Lia finished her juice but luckily Natasha put her in a nappy (dipper) as it was gonna be a long day then Tony googled Natasha well her alias and looked at pictures and then he found a cute picture of Natasha and Lia.

(Pretend it's Natasha and Lia)
The picture just melted Tony's heart as he showed Pepper before Natasha pinned Happy then Tony signed the document for Pepper to take over the company and then Natasha picked up Lia "will that be all mr Stark" she asked as Tony when's to say no Pepper said "yes that will be all thank you miss Rushman" so Natasha picked up Lia's bag and they left.