Chapter 4

Later that day as Thor and Loki went back to Asgard and the Avengers went there separate ways and Natasha and Clint went back to S.H.I.E.l.D where they were met by Lia who was now getting home schooled due to the fact her school got destroyed "hay Nat why don't you send Lia to the school Lia to the school Lila and Cooper go to it's not that far from either of our places and Lila and Lia are best friend and they would most likely be in the same class" Clint said "ye I'll think about it I'll probably wait for her to properly recover and get over the trauma of what happened in New York but ye that will be the best place I would send her when she's ready to go back." Natasha said as Lia watched cartoons on the sofa (couch) in Natasha's room (Lia had her own room but since the attack on New York Lia would have constant nightmares so she slept with Natasha). A weeks days later Lia's nightmares had mostly stopped and Natasha had singed Lia up to a new school the same school that Lia's Best friend Lila went to because her school was destroyed she was gladly excepted and at this school she wore the same uniform even though Lia loved her old school she was happy that she was going to a school closer to home and also that she was going to the same school as her best friend. Lia started after the summer so she was not left out but she was home schooled for about 3 weeks as summer vacation started in June when Lia turned 7 and started 2nd grade.

(Lia and Lila watching cartoons in Lila's bedroom during the summer when they had a sleep over was Natasha and Clint where on a mission, Alexi was back at work again after being back for a month and Yelena was back in Russia so Laura was watching Lia

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Lia and Lila watching cartoons in Lila's bedroom during the summer when they had a sleep over was Natasha and Clint where on a mission, Alexi was back at work again after being back for a month and Yelena was back in Russia so Laura was watching Lia.) Lia and Lila was have been best friends since they were 2 years old when Clint Introduced Natasha and Lia to his family when Clint gained Natasha's and Lia's trust so with this strong friendship it ment lots of sleep overs so Clint and Natasha always had an extra dresser/wardrobe for the other girl as they practically lived together and were inseparable and Both parents knew this was an everlasting friendship.

Natasha's secret familyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें