Chapter 12

2016 Black Widow

In the car Natasha made a call "Hello" it was a man's voice he and Natasha spoke about a place for them to be safe from getting caught but Lia was too invested in her iPad and was watching Netflix and she she fell asleep and they got to a place where she took off her tracker and they made their way to a store and Lia walked over to some thing at the counter and her mom put them on and Natasha brought a coffee and they drove to a little caravan and they got out and met Mason who was Natasha's friend as soon as Mason Left Natasha made dinner and after she put Lia to their bed and kissed her goodnight and turned on her star projector (battery run) and then she went to watch James Bond and half way through the movie the engine ran out so she went out to try an fix it and she then put it in the car and went to wake up Lia and put her in the car and the very tired Lia clutched her teddy bear in her hands as Natasha stroked and kissed her face and on the drive Lia fell asleep and was suddenly woken up when the car crashed Natasha managed to get Lia out the car and held her "baby stay her until I say so OK" Natasha said and Lia nodded clutching her teddy bear and she cried. To Lia it felt like hours but it was about 2-5 minutes and Natasha came back and said "Lia baby come on we have to jump" Lia nodded and her an Natasha jumped and then traveled to Budapest and found Yelena "auntie Yelena your alive" both Natasha and Lia said as they ran into her arms as Yelena told them what happened that day when the Red room captured them. "where's Papa" Lia asked as Natasha looked at Yelena wondering were her husband was "they took him to a prison in Russia" she said then widows crashed through the house so Natasha grabbed Lia who was frozen in fear "come on baby come on" Natasha ushered her daughter who ran and nodded as they escaped and got on Yelena's bike and then they stole a car and Yelena managed to get Lia in the back seat as they drove away and Natasha and Yelena argued and Lia ducked after getting cut by glass "Lia baby are you OK" Natasha asked Lia who nodded "umm Mama he's back" Lia said then the car crashed and Lia screamed Natasha managed to get out and also pull a bleeding Yelena out but she couldn't find Lia and she panicked then she found her and picked her up and they hid from Taskmaster and little Lia was out.

After getting the helicopter

Lia was holding Natasha's hand and was hugging her teddy bear in her arms as Natasha spoke to Mason and Lia was sat at the door in a world of her own. The next thing Lia knew was that Mason was leaving and Natasha was getting her in the helicopter along with Yelena and Natasha as they got changed and Lia sat and waited for them to finished "OK ready Lia?" Natasha asked Lia nodded and they took off. They soon arrived at a Russian prison to rescue the red guardian and Natasha's husband only to find out that he had been killed when he  refused to tell the KGB and the red room where his daughter was hiding. "I'm sorry Natasha" Yelena said as Natasha looked back at Lia who was talking with Alexei. the helicopter crashed so everyone got out and Yelena held Lia's hand already knowing about her healing abilities as she had healed her injury at the bar. They continued walking when they got to a farm like place and they saw a woman who looked right at Lia, Lia had found out that Alexei was the adopted father of her mom and Aunt but she was still sad that her dad died protecting her, everyone walked in to the house and Lia gripped Yelena's hand tighter. They were eating and Yelena poured a shot of Vodka for Lia only to get a stern look from Natasha "She's eleven" Natasha said "so she's Russian just let her have one" Yelena said and Natasha rolled her eyes as she watched 11 year old Lia down the shot with no reaction "hold on how is this possible she's your daughter yes?" Melina asked and Natasha nodded "but you were sterilized she should not be here" Melina said "I know it was a shock for me and Alexei too" Natasha said "I'm sorry I heard what happened to him" Melina said. The red room had taken everyone and it was hard for Natasha as she tied Lia to a medical bed next to Yelena. Yelena freed herself and Lia as they ran "go to Melina OK they will look after you I'm going to help Mama" Yelena said and Lia nodded running to Melina and Alexei. the red room had been destroyed and Lia ran toward's her mom who had just told Yelena "If anything is to happen to me look after Lia" and Yelena nodded as they looked over at Lia who was yelling Natasha.