Chapter 11

Natasha managed to  get Lia to change from her uniform and put on her pj's and they walked to the kitchen and ate dinner and then the General Ross walked in with Tony Stark and Vision went to go and get Steve and Wanda as General Ross looked down at Lia and could see her eyes go orange and realized that she was Natasha's daughter by the fact of how much she looked like her and how Natasha's arm was wrapped tightly around Lia's shoulders. 

3 days later Lia was sat at the kitchen table with the tv playing as she was doing her school work when she heard something about James Bucky Barnes who she knew as the winter soldier had planted a bomb killing the king of Wakanda in Vienna at this Lia froze remembering that her mom was in Vienna then it was said that Steve Rogers, Sam Wilson, Bucky Barnes and T'challa had been captured then Friday announced "miss Lia your mother is calling shell I answer" "Yes please" Lia said with tears threatening to spill from her eye's and then she heard her mother's voice "Lia baby are you there" Natasha said and this made Lia sigh in relief and smile "Mama your OK" she said "Yes baby I'm on my way to come and get you OK so go back all your stuff OK" Natasha said "OK Mama" Lia said as Friday hung up and Lia put her school work away and she walked into her room and grabbed her stuff and started packing it when her mom walked with her bag and they finished packing Lia's stuff and they walked to the car and to their house and then they left "Mama where are we going" Lia asked "Germany" Natasha said as they met Tony, Rhodey, Vision, T'challa and a kid who was about 14 years old "hi I'm Peter Parker" he said Lia just smiled and was told to stay by the Quinjet she just nodded and stood their hiding. Lia watched as her mom used her widow bites on T'challa so when Bucky and Steve got in to the Quinjet Lia walked over to Natasha and she was talking to T'challa and then they left and headed back to America and to their house after Tony and Natasha had an argument Natasha and Lia were now fugitives and decided to go on the run so they packed up all there stuff and left.