Chapter 5

2014 the winter soldier

It was March 2014 and it was Ester break for Lia so she was spending time with Natasha as she was on missions so when Yelena and Alexi where not home she stayed with Clint she had almost finished 2nd grade and was now almost 9 years old so this morning when Natasha woke her up Fury called "come on baby I have a mission but you can stay on the quinjet ok" Natasha said to her daughter who just groaned as she got dressed and went down for breakfast.

(Lia's outfit) Lia got in to the car as Natasha went to pick up Steve and as he got into the car he looked behind him as we went to put his seat belt on he saw a flash of red hair "um Natasha whos the little ginger in the back seat" he asked Natas...

(Lia's outfit) Lia got in to the car as Natasha went to pick up Steve and as he got into the car he looked behind him as we went to put his seat belt on he saw a flash of red hair "um Natasha whos the little ginger in the back seat" he asked Natasha as Lia had her headphones on as she was listening to music "oh that's my daughter Lia" she said leaving Steve shocked "she's your's" he said looking at the resemblance  between Natasha and Lia "ye me and my husband had her in 2005" Natasha said nonchalantly "and you have a husband" Steve said making Natasha laugh "I'll talk about him later, Lia let's go" Natasha said as she parked the car and Lia got out of the car and held Natasha's hand as they went to get ready for the mission. They where now on the quinjet "ok Lia I'll be back soon ok don't move " Natasha said as Lia nodded as Natasha jumped  out the quinjet and with in an hour the crew returned with Steve and Natasha arguing annoying Lia who just tuned her music up. a few days later Maria Hill called Natasha telling her about Fury getting shot as her and Lia rushed over as they both watched Fury die in front of  them this made Natasha's eye's water and made Lia cry as to them Fury was a father figure (Natasha) and was like an uncle to Lia as when Fury first met Natasha he found out about Lia within the first 5 minutes and when he first met Lia he knew that he would drop every thing for that girl and it didn't matter what it was he would drop it and this made Lia feel like she had a purpose and everyone knew that she was the one of the only people to make fury smile. Natasha drove Lia home. on the drive home Lia had cried herself to sleep in the passenger seat so Natasha picked her up changed her in to her pajamas  and tucked Lia in kissing her head.