Chapter 3

2012 The Avengers

Lia was now 6 years old and was in her first year of school. she went to a school in New York as it was close to where they lived and but Natasha was in Russia and Alexi had gone for a month Natasha's sister Yelena was Looking after Lia as she still had school and the mission was dangerous but if Yelena was busy and couldn't pick Lia up form school Fury, Hill or Coulson would pick her up and take her home or to the S.H.I.E.L.D base until Yelena got home. Lia was such a sweet girl but Natasha woke her up one morning confusing her "Mama why are you home did the mission finish early?" the younger ginger asked "No baby Mama got a call form uncle Coulson about uncle Clint so Mama came home so I'm going to take you to school to ok as I have to S.H.I.E.L.D" Natasha said as she kissed Lia's head as she left the room to make breakfast as Lia got ready for school (shes gonna where a uniform because that's the way it is in the UK)

D" Natasha said as she kissed Lia's head as she left the room to make breakfast as Lia got ready for school (shes gonna where a uniform because that's the way it is in the UK)

(The girl is ginger and this is what she where's to school)

Lia then came down and ate her breakfast and then put on her Jacket (it's a cardigan so she can keep it on in school hours) It was May 4th so when Lia put on her Jacket Natasha took her to school and she kissed Lia goodbye and she would see her when she would pick her up after school if she could so Lia waved goodbye and went in and Natasha headed to the quinjet to go and find Dr.Banner so he could find the Tesseract. Fury had officially made the Avengers to fight Thor's brother Loki who was in New York well at Stark tower that was close to Lia's school as the The Chitauri started terrorizing civilians so Lia's school was evacuated so Lia grabbed her stuff as she ran and found protection under a car as the Chitauri was attacking people one almost got her but then Steve Rogers came to her aid "hay where's you mom" he asked "my Mama is at work and my school got evacuated so I hid under the car" she said as Steve helped her from under the car "ok hun whats your name" Steve asked "my name is Lia it's Russian" Lia said as Steve picked her up "ok Lia where does your mom work" Steve asked so he could taker to her mom as the fight was now over (Natasha got a text saying the school was evacuated) "my Mama works at S.H.I.E.L.D" Lia said as Steve nodded as he was heading back to the heli-carrier anyway he just took Lia with him. When they arrived Lia was taken to Med bay as Steve had to talk with Fury when Maria Hill walked over "Natasha your needed in med bay" she said as Natasha got up and entering a room to see Lia laying on the bed watching cartoons that one of the S.H.I.E.L.D nurses had put on for her as every one put knew Lia Natasha watched as her 7 year old laughed she was watching scooby doo and tom and jerry her favorite tv-shows Lia had stitches as some debris hit her she was also covered in plasters (band aids) and Bandages luckily nothing was broken and Lia only had to get her head and lip because it very deep but other then that and being scared out of her mind she was fine. Lia still hadn't seen Natasha who was standing at the door smiling as her daughters laugh lit up the room then the Natasha walked in making Lia's gave focus on her "Mama" she said as Natasha sat on the chair next to Lia's bed as her gaze went back to the tv "Lia who brought you here baby" Natasha asked confused of how her daughter got on the heli-carrier in the first place "Captain America" Lia said looking at the tv as Natasha smiled to her self and kissed her daughters head then Clint came in "hay what went down" Natasha asked moving her gaze form the tv to Clint "not much. Hay munchkin" he said making Lia look at him and smile before going back to the cartoon she was watching "how did she get here" Clint asked "Steve" Natasha said as she looked over at her daughter.