Chapter 13

2018 infinity war

Natasha had helped Steve break Sam and Wanda out of prison as Clint and Scott had gone on house arrest. Lia was now 13 years old and was home schooled "hey Nat where did you and Lia go, because I heard about your house and they took your husband and sister" Steve asked "ye  i found my sister but my husband was taken the red room wanted Lia and they killed him because he wouldn't tell them where she was his last act in life was keeping his daughter safe" Natasha said placing the jet on autopilot and looked at Lia who was on her iPad. they arrived a safe house and saw that Lia was asleep so Steve picked her up. It had been a few days and Wanda had cut contact so they went to find her and Vision only to find them in Scotland. When they got there they were attacked Lia was told to stay on the jet and once every one was back on the jet Lia healed Vision the best she could and then they headed to the  compound and met Bruce "are we going to stay here now?" Lia asked as she was getting board  of moving around constantly "for now baby" Natasha said as she kissed her head. Lia sat on Natasha's lap as Bruce explained what had happened and why he called Steve. The next thing Lia Knew they were on the Quin Jet again and she let her frustration be known by letting out a huge groan making Natasha laugh "this is our last trip baba and then we will come back to the compound ok" Natasha said and Lia nodded. They arrived in Wakanda and they had to fight so Natasha let Wanda watch Lia as she kissed her 13 year old's head. Thanos had all the stones and suddenly Natasha ran, with Steve following, to where vision was before only to see a pile of dust by the window and Lia's teddy bear "no!" Natasha yelled running over to where the teddy bear lay "not her not my baby" Natasha cried Steve hugged her as Natasha clutched the bear. When they got back to the quin jet everyone who hadn't been dusted noticed the distraught Natasha Clutching the bear everyone knew well "if she is to return we will look after her until you return" Okye said and Natasha thanked her. Natasha was living her worst nightmare and that was losing her daughter and never seeing her again and you would think after everything she had gone through in the red room how could this be her worst nightmare. when they returned they found out that fury had gone also but he left a beeper from the 90's soon a woman appeared asking for fury.