Chapter 10

2016 Civil War

Natasha and Lia went back to their house after Clint and Natasha checked around but it has been a month and today Laura and Clint are watching Lia as Natasha had a mission an obviously no one else could. So Natasha dropped Lia off at the Barton's with an over night bag and her school uniform as the 11 year old girl 5th grader still had school "OK be good for aunt Laura and uncle Clint "Natasha said as she Kissed Lia's cheek and hugged her goodbye "I will mommy I love you" Lia said as Laura took Lia's bag and put it on the floor by the door before going to attend to Nathaniel "I love you too" Natasha said as the two redheads waved goodbye and Natasha drove off and Lia walked in with Clint and ran upstairs to play with Lila. About 2 days later when Clint and Laura picked up Cooper, Lila and Lia from school but when the Barton's arrived home they smiled knowing Natasha was their waiting for them but it took Lia about 2 minutes to notice as she was talking to Lila that Lia only realized that Natasha was their when Clint was driving up the drive way and Lia looked out the windshield and then looked back at Lila but then stopped talking and saw Natasha leaning against the car with Lia's bag "MAMA!" Lia yelled already trying to undo her seat belt "OK Lia just give me a second and then you can get out" Clint said and Lia nodded as soon and Clint stopped the car and Lia undid her seat belt and tried to open the door that was child locked so Laura got out and opened the door and Lia jumped out almost tripping over bur Laura caught her and Lia smiled before running into Natasha's open arms "Mama, Mama" Lia said as she held Natasha so tightly as if she was going to leave her Natasha just kissed Lia's head as she got her into the car and they waved good bye to the Barton's and then they drove off "OK Lia I know you might be tired baby but your not going to school for a while so your teacher is going to send you your work online" Natasha said to her 11 year old and Lia nodded and then said "why Mama where are we going" "we're going to Mr Stark's or Avengers HQ I have to stay their for awhile they only let me leave to come and get you" Natasha said as Lia nodded and rubbed her eyes and then fell asleep. Natasha arrived 5 minutes after Lia fell asleep so she parked the car and grabbed Lia's bag before picking up the sleeping 11 year old who's eyes fluttered open a little before closing again because of the sudden movement Natasha managed to hand Lia her teddy bear and then Natasha locked the car and walked in to the compound and she was met by Steve, Tony, Rhodes, Vision, Wanda and Sam they all walked over yelling "SHHH!" Natasha whisper yelled as Lia moved slightly in Natasha's arm's everyone shut up but only 3 of them had questions for Natasha "OK before all the questions Tony did you finish her room because I cant go back to our house so I just grabbed all of her essentials" Natasha asked and he nodded and she headed to the room next to her room and just opposite Wanda's room and Natasha placed Lia in the bed and kissed her head and walked out knowing that Lia would be out for awhile as she had been at school all day and she walked back to the rest of the avengers and the 3 who didn't know about Lia "OK so questions" Natasha said "who is she" Rhodes asked "she's my daughter Lia Alianovna (I might change it to Anastasiya) Romanoff" Natasha said "why did you mention her before" Wanda asked "you never asked" Natasha said "I thought you couldn't have children" Vision said "I can't and me and my umm... my husband were so happy as we did'd know it was possible my sister was happy to become an aunt I was in Russia at the time and when she was born it was the happiest day of my life that I had finally found a purpose in my life and I had found my place in the world I mean I was 19 when I found out but I gave birth at 20 but I was almost 21 at the time" Natasha tried to explain "how old is she" Wanda asked "she turned 11 in June" Natasha said then she hear F.R.I.D.A.Y "Miss Romanoff your daughter is asking for you she seems to be in a little distress" "thank you Friday" Natasha said rushing to Lia's room as she got to the door she hear little cries "Mama, Mama" so Natasha walked in to see Lia so she picked her up and hugged her and she carried her out as Lia clutched her teddy bear and Natasha walked out and back to the group and then put Lia down "OK Lia you know those 3 but these 3 are Wanda Maximoff, James Rhodes you only met him briefly as a child and that one is Vision" Natasha told her as she pointed to each of them and Lia shyly waved before asking Natasha "Why is he purple" as she pointed to Vision this made every one laugh even Vision "I'm a synthezoide" He said this just made Lia turn her head in confusion "so your a robot like human but acts more human and has most human feelings and emotions and can die" she said "well yes I guess that's one way to explain it then Lia looked at Wanda "your pretty like Mama" she said this obviously made Wanda smile and she decided to show Lia her powers "thank you and watch this" she said Wanda then made a ball of red and Lia's eye's widened in shock "wow cool I can do some think like that " Lia said as she held out the palm of her hand and an orange figure appeared and then 2 more and finally a little girl who ran into the man's , who was now bent down, arms and was thrown into the air "every one but Natasha was shocked "I can make it bigger too" Lia said "what was that" Steve said "A memory from afar" Lia said " but who's Memory" Tony asked "mine but from a different angle I can do that I can also heal people to an extent well and omy self" Lia said as she saw a cut on Wanda's arm and she run her hand along it and when she moved her hand the cut was gone every one just stood their in shock "how did you do that and thanks" Wanda asked and then Natasha grabbed Lia and moved her towards her "I have the power to heal and i can manipulate Memories like my own and every one else's too" she said.