Brother [Angst]

@-@

Enjoy!

{ Word count : 2306 }

-----

The SMP starts to notice that their admin was always gone off to somewhere then come back like there's nothing happened every twice month.

Became the servers enemy when he came back, starts to manipulate them, blowing things up and many more but they still don't know where he'd gone too every time. They shrugged it off thinking that maybe he's planning on how to cause more trouble at them.

This goes on for a year now and every one of them planning how to stop him. They thought that he's really became a psychopath and not the Dream they all know before.

The Dream that they all friends with and not this Dream who fought and manipulate all of them. They want to ask him what happened to him and maybe they can turn him back to the way he was before this all happened.

So they all agreed to put him on the Pandora's vault and visit him once in a while then maybe they'll get their Dream back. If this plan fail then God help their souls to find another ways to capture the green man.

They waited till Dream go out again and this time they will follow him, so they can corner him and put their plan into action but....

What the expectation of this plan wasn't the reality.

They followed Dream, silently and stealthily made their footsteps as they walk into a gravel or some branches and fallen leaves along the way. Even Tommy who's less stealthy manage to make his footsteps lighter than the feathers, I know it's impossible feat for someone like him but this not something they could messed up with so he had to do it or he will face the consequences.

They were a little on guard as they step foot on a unknown land or territory, watching their steps as more traps was set by someone but they doesn't know who. It has to be Dream cause that green man just avoiding traps left and right like it's on the back of his mind, almost leaving the group behind him.

They stopped as Dream stop at the giant cave in front of him. They quickly hid into the bushes and peek a little to see what's going on and oh boy they couldn't believe what they saw.

The cave open and reveal a men in a lab coat and some military outfits. Surrounding Dream as they pull out a covered box with them. One of the men pull their mask off and stated coldly to Dream...

"Is the mission success or not?"

They saw Dream flinched and squirm around at the cold gazes. It confused them.

'What mission?' Is all what they thought, listening closely to get some more information to what is it and why would Dream act like that?

"It's a success not a single failure, all of them doesn't know why" They cringe at the sound of Dream's voice, he sounds like scared and a force confidence from his voice. This just made the man smirk a little.

"Good... Cause you do know what will happened if you fail right?" The man emphasize the word, threats lingered in his voice as Dream starts to tremble but got his composure right away.

"Ye-yes sir" He stuttered at first, shaking a little from fear as he stared at the covered box behind the man.

"Good and because you succeed another mission we will make you see him again but only for an half a day got it?" This made him perked up, eyes widen in disbelief and hope radiating out of him.