Hold on

A/N : Part 2 of Fields of Dandelions

:'(

Enjoy!

[ World count : 2507  ]

------

Weeks after Wilbur died, he decided to visit his friends and family. People shed tears as they saw their former president ghost, an amnesiac ghost wandering through the country with a smile and curiosity, his memory are not the best right and now he is called Ghostbur.

His and Dream's relationship grew as the war never stop.

Not many know where he is going every now and then or why he was always in a hurry but no one questions thinking that he just saw something that got him curious.

-----

Ghostbur floated towards their secret place, making sure that the other won't notice or follow him.

He felt his dead heart beat louder and faster as he got closer to the tree, he look in awe and love at the person underneath it. His breath hitched as Dream's emerald eyes look at him with so much adoration, smiling softly at him as he gesture the ghost to sit with him.

Loving and fighting

The two secret couple looking lovingly at each other, sitting underneath the shade of the trees as they cuddled through afternoon when the blonde leave to get his job done.

Dream met up with his two allies as the sun goes down so does the L'manberg.

Ghostbur really wants to help his lover but he doesn't knows how to, so he helplessly watch from afar as three people blow down the L'manberg through the bedrocks.  He knows he should be upset by this but couldn't help but to feel free after that explosions happened.

Accusing denying

Many people are enraged by this, shouting and screaming at them profanities, telling them and asking why?

"That so called country of yours needs to be gone, don't you all see that this is the source of all the wars here!?" Dream answered them, voice flowing with power and truthfulness in them as he peered down to citizens.

"Fuck off Dream!" Quackity shouts enrage, he really hates the man right from the start and this is another reason for him to add to the list.

Tommy on the other hand, look at the Piglin hybrid with hurt and betrayed expression. "Why did you betrayed us Blade!?" He shouts in spite.

"Don't ever call me a betrayer, I never once betrayed you Theseus" Techno snapped at the teen, effectively shutting him up. "I already told you that I hate governments from the very start and what did you do? You build one infront of me and even had the audacity to accuse me as a betrayer when you have clearly betrayed me for more than 12 times" His voice waver at the end showing how he truly felt but as always the teen just denied all of this and start accusing him again.

A strong flap of wings can be heard above and they saw Philza with a stoic face looking at them but gotten softer as he his gaze landed at the two.

"Let's leave this place now, this place gives me lot of bad memories"

The two agreed, they left as people yelled at them in hatred, spite etc. despite all of this echoed the three didn't gave a fuck about them.