There's another Furry!!!

A/N : My Wattpad is acting crazy on me now, the chapters just keep teleporting every time I organized them. So sorry if this will end up at the center of the published chapters.

;-;

Enjoy!

{ Word count : 2558 }

-----

Sorry for posting this late, I kinda having Author's block here.... Hope you enjoy!

Requested by : ZSheon

------

Today is a very relaxing day for our admin, strolling around the SMP, filling up the creeper holes and other than that he was just enjoying the scenery.

He decided to explore the SMP a bit more since it's been a long time that he got this day off.

This time he ventured out to far, he found this weird looking forest and decide to there despite the bad vibes he got.

He explored the weird forest for about 30 minutes, he stumbled upon a shard pieces of iron, he look around to see a giant worn out building, literally torn into pieces. He carefully and cautiously made his way inside the building, examining what kind of building is this and after a minutes of brainstorming, a light bulb appear on top of his head....

A Laboratory....

How come there's an torn out Laboratory inside the forest?

Cautiously walking inside the building, careful not to step a weak floorboards. He cringe every time he walk and it would make a creek sound and he would encounter some poisonous spiders.

Going to every room, searching for some kind of loot or something, he found some rifles and bullets lying around, crossbow that delt a serious damage and longer range, some kind of potions like swiftness, regen, weakness, decay and many more that he doesn't recognize. He got to say he had a full inventory with it and the help of his admin powers he put the other to his shulker boxes then leave the place.

He got to the place where the fox hybrid do all of his experiments. Thinking that it would be the best idea to hand some of the weird potions to the man.

"Hey Fundy, you here?"

He heard some shuffling upstairs, maybe some small explosions, waiting for the other to come down he got all the things he would give him. A seconds later a small thump was heard, he look to where it sound and see the man faceplanted while going downstairs.

He couldn't help but wheeze at the sight, which in return he got the annoyed sound from the man.

"Not funny Dream" Fundy huffed to the wheezing man, getting himself up and dusting himself. "So what are you doing here?" Looking at the man in curiosity as he saw him reaching to his pockets, ears perking up when a small shining bottles was handed to him.

"Well I found this inside the abandoned laboratory, inside the weird forest, I thought that I gave them to you"

"Is that really it or are you trying to court me~" He snicker when he heard the green stuttered and cough a few times. He laugh as the other spurts out nonsense, trying to say a word to deny it or anything.

"I'm just joking" He laugh as Dream gave him a glare, he can't see it but can feel it.

Dream rolled his eyes before saying his goodbye at the fox hybrid.

-----

The next day, Fundy get up early and research the unknown potions that Dream gave him the other day. He was pouncing each corner of his laboratory, doing some experiments with it.