You had one job

Enjoy!

[ Word count : 1420 ]

-----

Schlatt fucked up.

Really fucked up.

“Uhh.. Dream, What do you got there, buddy?” He ask slowly, lightly as if he's afraid of something might happened. And something will end up really bad.

“A Witch eye” answered Dream. Opening his palm to let the ram see the eye, with blood running down the grass beneath them.

“Yes, an wit-” Schlatt's sentence got cut off abruptly, then his face got paler. “Did- did you just say witch's eye?”

“Uh yeah?”

“Where did you go? I told you to stay with me the whole trip!”

“There” He points towards the east.

He face palmed so hard that it left a red mark in his face, as he groan and  mutter something in frustration.

“Let me ask you this, how old are you again?”

Dream just stared at the man infront of him like he was an idiot or something like that, 'cause no one can see what his expression with that mask on.

But luckily for him, Schlatt can sense this. So he just gave Dream a very deadpan yet serious glance.

“20”

“Yes, 20. Yet why can't you follow a one rule?”

“What rule? You said I'll stay with you, and I did!” Dream huffed. “You never said I can't go anywhere while in your field of vision” Dream now forgot that he was holding an eye and accidentally throw the thing up in the sky. “You can literally see me in that witch's hut right there!” said Dream while wildly flailing his hands up in the air, pointing rapidly towards the witch's hut just a couple of blocks away.

Well, would you look at that.. There is one.

“Just... Just please, stay with me this time, no more going around okay?” Sometimes, he felt like dealing with teenagers or a kid, instead of an adult.

Why did Puffy think he would be the best job for this again?

And he too, also forgotten about the worn-out book that is floating right beside Dream. Clearly, he is not suited for children. Yes, Dream is considered a child in this situation and you can't say otherwise.

Their trip went ordinary that hour...

If the explosions were the indications of craziness then..

Those guys can blame Puffy for all he care. They should have known that he is not the best one around kids.

----

“Woah! That book is floating!”

“Wait where?”

“There at Dream's side”

“Really? Oh- it is”

“Floating- Oh god no!”

----

“Tommy, no”

“I didn't even said anything, yet”

“Yet, Tommy, yet. And I said no.”

----

“Dream... Please put it down duckling” Puffy tries to calm her crazed adopted son, who is grinning wildly that promise chaos.