Still don't believe me?

A/N: The author is high, that's all the explanation to this.

Enjoy!

[ Word count : 362 ]

-------

"YOINK!"

"WHAT THE-!!"

Tommy watch the scenes unfold in front of him with wide eyes. His mouth open to say something but close it when no words had come out. He just felt a little lost on why is this happening.

"First time seeing this?"

A voice besides him broke his contact from the scene. He knows that it's Tubbo so he gave an unsure shrug as an answer. Hearing his friend chuckle gave him more question.

"It's not shocking that you wouldn't, 'cause you're always planning what's your next move to cause mischief here" Letting out an annoyed gasp at this, he gave his friend a glare. "No I am not"

Tubbo just rolled his eyes at this. "Uh-huh keep telling yourself that, but this happen for a month now"

"Huh?"

"This whole thing" Pointing towards the scene.

"Oh, why tho?"

Tubbo smile at the memory before telling his friend. "Well, our feared admin here is actually a cinnamon roll hidden beneath the mask and people discovered it when he goes 'missing' but it turns out he's just sleeping under the tree with fuzzy animals surrounding him" He can feel the 'i don't believe you stare' from Tommy. "If you don't believe me then why are they kidna- I mean borrowing Dream non-stop now?"

Tommy continue to stare at Tubbo, narrowing his eyes trying to find something or anything to prove everything he said is a lie but no luck. Going back to the scene.

"TECHNO! GIVE THE CINNAMON BACK!!"

A mob of people dressed in armor and weapons, chasing the pink haired warrior with a very annoyed green man on his arm. Techno snatch him from Sam's group, carrying him bridal style, his mask had been discarded a long time ago.

"Bacon put me down!!"

"HA! SUCK IT NERDS! THE BLOB IS MINE!!"

"HUNT THE PIG!"

"CATCH ME IF YOU CAN LOSERS!!!"

Then suddenly, Techno splashed a invisible potion on them. His armour had been off of him so no one can see him or Dream.

"WHERE'D THEY GO!!??"

"THAT PIG!"

"SEARCH EVERYWHERE!!!"

Tommy watch this in silence with Tubbo snickering besides him.

"Well, still don't believe me?"

-----

A/N : I have created a masterpiece out of boredom. Craziness on high level especially when I eat durian.

Goodbye devils, I'm gonna answer my modules now.