A Smiley Broken Dream 2

(-_-;)

Enjoy!

[ Word count : 4209 ]

---------

"Wakey, wakey Mr. Admin~"

A soft voice cooed at him, now Dream's body tremble in response, as he felt himself being pulled back into control for the first time in years. Feeling himself tearing up yet he held it in, as the one who trapped him was out, giving him control, not fully. Trying to move his limbs, only to fail because he's chained with restriction magic casted on him, so he won't get out or do anything other than verbal actions.

"Now there's our little Dreamy~ it's just the two of us now with no one to interfere~" They still had that soft tone, it made Dream gagged out of reflex. It was disgusting, he might fall for it if he doesn't know what this man is capable of. He can talk back to Nightmare yet he just stayed quiet.

"No one can hear you scream, begging for help and release you to your pain~ I have more idea to do to you, inside this small cell we are in, secured tightly" Crouching down as he harshly make the man look at his red eyes, giving some small licks at the side of Dream's cheeks before standing up. Dream shot him his weak glares and it only flared the amusement and sadistic sides of the Demon. "Trying to intimidate me now aren't we~ Don't worry cause I'll make sure you won't do it again~"

"Fuck you!" He spat for the first time, filling it with so much venom that it rivals the gremlins annoyingly persona. A hard slap made it way to his face, making his head turn harshly to the side from the impact and he is sure that there's gonna be a bruise forming there.

"That's not how we speak to someone superior~ we gotta make you learn manners~"

And that day was the start of Dream's torture, no one knows like always, no one visits and all of the foods are automatic.

Nobody knows what happened as it only stops when six months passed. Six fucking months of pain, loneliness, anguish, desperate for help and hurt. It took them to realized and see what happened if Foolish didn't ask where Dream is, they forgot him intentionally or unintentionally inside the prison without supervisor.

"Does anyone knows where Dream is? I need his help for my summerhouse and other builds" Foolish ask them, shrinking to his human size not noticing their pale face. "So can you tell me where he is?" Smiling at them, literal emerald eyes shone with hope for them to answer.

"He's in the pri-" Purpled stop at this, eyes wide as he exchange looks from the adults. "Didn't his sentence there expired 1 month ago, he should be roaming with us right now"

"Yes- wait.."
"Is he still there!?"
"No!"
"Shit!"
"Sam!!"

Now running like their life depends on it, speeding through the maze of a prison to locate where the cell of the prisoner is, only for their heart to skip a second when an anguish scream rang throughout the building, getting louder and louder as they got closer to where it was.

Sam quickly pull the lever to lower the lava curtain and what they witness isn't a pretty sight. No not at all. Blood, blood painted every corner of the room, as a chained man in the middle was getting tortured by someone who's clearly not a human.

Wasting no time, pearling their way in and tackling the inhumane creature. Pushing it away from the man. As they pin the creature down, noticing it that it had the same masks as their 'tyrant' put a bad gut feeling.

Now looking at the condition of the prison, some wants to puked right their and then. The rotting flesh, molding potatoes and stench of blood flood to their nostrils, making it hard not to cringe or gagged. Still looking around, a small gush of sounds, soft click that it sounds like a cuff being unlocked got to their ears, as a loud thud from the center of it.