Scary Teen Parents

Enjoy!!

[ Word count : 1208 ]

-----

Ranboo's Pov

I'm just here sitting on my couch and trying to remember what happened yesterday and decipher what I wrote in my memory book. Oh wait! I'm currently reading it right now and you know want to know what happened?

Nothing.

No words.

No scribbles.

No warning.

Just a blank piece of paper that is staring right back at me.

There's no evidence of ripped pages though, so no one stole or tear them and I know that I always try to write down some notes, even if it was just a little commentary of is it good or bad yesterday but noooo

A piece of sheet of a dead tree is presented on me. Yes I made a pun get over it.

( The amount of sass I gave him here is immaculate- I love it 🌝 )

As I am brainstorming, the door suddenly opened and my platonic husband hurriedly rush to my side and scream in panic.

"MICHEAL IS MISSING!!!"

And that made me stop. I slowly turn my head towards that brown eyes, who's filled with panic and fear.

"What?"

I reply dumbly.

"He's missing! I had him on my side when we were visiting the old L'manberg and the next thing I knew his gone!! Like poof! I don't know where he went!"

That is my cue to calm my husband down while literally try to control my power not to teleport aimlessly to find our son.

This day just got even harder!

Curse you! Whoever is out there!

Third person's Pov

The two parents quickly on the search for their son, asking questions to each person they've met and so far no clue where's their child at.

Soon the whole community answers the same thing and the two teen parents seems to have slightly losing hope at this until...

"TUBBO!!!"

A high pitched screech from our local loud blond resident rang throughout the country. The man who he call immediately look to where the blond is and embracing himself for the impact.

The blond  just stop right infront of them. Wide eyes lace with fear and desperation.

"Have you seen Shroud!? I can't find him anywhere!?"

The blond get onto the point. His eyes held hope but it only got crushed when the brunette shakes his head to say 'no'.

"I'm sorry Tommy but no, Micheal's missing too"