"Attachment = Weakness" by :)

>:)

Enjoy!

[ Word count : 1085 ]

--

Quackity hum as he swing his axe side by side. He was ready to release another frustration to another being and that one is in a cage where they belong to. His boots came to an halt as he face the giant entrance of the building.

"SAM!" He call to the man, waiting impatiently at the other side.

A loud clang was heard from the outside as the giant gate let out an loud creak from how big it was. Once it stopped, he walk in the building, not caring if someone saw him other than the Warden.

"You're a little bit early Quackity?" The monotone voice rang from the speakers spoke in curiosity and wonder.

"Not in the mood Sam, just lower the fucking lava and let me do my job" He snapped at Sam. Hearing the familiar mechanical sound, sighing deeply as he step foot on the slime block signalling the operator to go and got his balance when it moved.

Once he step in the black box the first this he saw was sparkles?

He didn't even know that it was possible for it to sparkle inside a black building with some proper light but what he saw was proof that it's a lie, cause everywhere and he look the obsidian walls were sparkling and shining under the dimmed light of the small lantern, there's no sign of torture aftermath.

"What?" Is the only word that escaped his mouth. There's no speck of blood, everything was organized and he can clearly see his fucking reflection from the obsidian. Like how!? It's not a mirror, glass or a thing that will give you your reflection.

It's a fucking black stone!

How!?

He can distinctively smell the scent of detergents and other cleaning supplies.

( A/N: Dream pulled a Levi )

Scrunching slightly when a faint smell of bleach made its way to his nostrils leaving him extremely confuse on how did this happen or who did this, 'cause it's certainly not  Dream, that man couldn't even escape his beating so how can he escape this damned prison.

Looking around, searching for the matted blonde hair, finding his at the corner of the room and is also really clean too. Like how?

Clicking his tongue to his teeth, waking the napping man. Focusing on the man's behavior as they look at him with nothingness and little satisfaction, but why tho?

"I believe that it's time for my 'punishment' again right Sir?" He nod his head, watching the man rose from his sitting form and slowly go to him and sat, waiting patiently for him to raise his axe, mutilate his body over and over again.

"Go ahead, I'm in the good mood right now Sir, so you can do what you want with that axe of yours" This startled Quackity, looking at the sitting man infront of him like they have grown a second head. He shakes his shock and do what he do best.

"You're acting suspicious today Dream but I'll let it slide today, I really need this frustration to release" He can't be too sure if he saw the other smile at him genuinely or his brain is really not functioning like normal.

He swing his axe down, the strength he used were too much that it sliced Dream's leg clean. This suprise him but it didn't stop him from his incoming attacks. It just annoying and creepy that he didn't get any pained sound from Dream's mouth, only a sharp gasp but nothing else.

A hour and a half passed, he finally finished. Looking really proud at his morbid work. There's blood everywhere, his clothes, hair, the ceiling. It look so wrong yet so beautiful to him.

Shuffling from his inventory, he sloppily tossed a health and regen pot, watching as the still breathing body stitch itself together. The leg grown, so much like a lizard growing it's lost limb and wound closing together.

"You usually leave me be without even glancing or giving a drop of potion on me" A voice rasped out to him. "You're getting soft Si-Quackity"

His growl at that statement. "No I Am Not!" He hiss, puffing wings from his back in agitation. No, he isn't going soft and never will! Not infront of this man

He signal Sam to get his out of this box. Before he can even barely step out of this place, he heard a chuckle from the back.

"Oh, you are. You're getting attached to someone out there that it made you soft and it only confirm when your eyes gone soft when you were rambling earlier"

His form stiffen at that. Whirling back, eyes widening a little. "What are you talking about?"

"Attachment is a powerful thing and be careful cause it might fall into the wrong hands"

"Weirdo" He mumble underneath his breath, stepping onto the platform as it carry him to the exit.

"Bye bye Quackity!" A cheerful response from the man he sliced with his axe not too long ago. Quackity had to stop himself from flinching at that tone. You may never know what's running inside that psychotic mind of the blond man and next ting he heard sent his body frozen. "You might protect your special someone or it would be too late~"

He turned back and saw the grinning prisoner. "What do you mean Dream!?"

Silence...
He doesn't like that.

"DREAM!? YOU FUCKING PSYCHO! ANSWER ME!"

Another silence answered him.

"YOU BIT-"

"I think it's time you get out of here Quackity or someone will suspect you" Sam's voice interrupt him. He really wants to go back there and do more damage but Sam's right, he needs to go back.

"This isn't fucking over you bastard, I'll get my answer and my book from you" He threatened the prisoner and slowly walk towards the exit until he heard a response.

"Sure sure~ but please do watch your back from now on, we don't want anything to you and your company, Sir~" Tone laced with fake innocence, worry and concern. It makes him wanna gag in disgust at that.

Master manipulator. This bastard really lives up to his title even in prison.

But the last word Dream uttered had made him scared, it's like being in that fight with Techno again. His hands automatically shot to his scar.

Shaking his head, as he stepped out of the prison, a message made through his com.

[ Sam whispers to you: :) ]

It followed by an mad cackle echoing inside the prison.

"FUCK!!"

---

A/N: Hehehe 😅

Soo.. hi?

Sorry for doing a Techno on y'all

But I can't promise I will update constantly.

And also this is from my draft since Nov. 2021? Idk. It's old.

So yeah...

( I really don't know what to say here )

Goodbye little devil's see you next update, whenever that is.