Dragon Dream and his whelp

:•(

Enjoy!

[ Word count : 2027 ]

-----

Ship/s- None

Summary : The crimson egg hatch with a suprise inside. Also for the sake of the plot, the Egg is small like a dragon egg size.

-----

*Crack*

A single sound resonated the area. The clashes of weapons stopped immediately, looking to where it was, praying to whoever there was that it wasn't the Egg. But their prayers weren't heard at all as it just followed by more cracks.

They all go and take a look to the Egg was and see it wiggling. Wiggling as cracks beginning to decorate the shell outside. Eggpire smile in victory and just black out without explanation.

Trying to approach it, the vines became more aggressive, whipping, lashing and trashing anyone who dares to approach it. They all learn it the hard way, as they patiently waited for it to hatch.

Half an hour of waiting, the vines suddenly wilted, meaning that it's finished. Cautiously going to the Egg. There's a giant hole to the side but no one can see what's inside.

Purpled volunteer to go and take a peak, hesitating but agreed anyway. Putting his head to the hole and gasp loudly. This put the others in alert, some ready to dash and yank the boy out, if it weren't for him to put his hands inside and pull out something or maybe someone.

Waiting for the boy to pull what's inside and they definitely not expecting a baby, a dragon hybrid baby. Dark red little horn stumps display at the babies forehead, charcoal black with red highlights wings and a spiky like tail wagging left and right.

They all in disbelief. Snapping from their trances. A cute whine from the baby brought them back.

Looking at the sleeping baby in Purpled hands start to stir up, opening their eyes to show an crimson ruby red eyes staring at them intently and a few seconds later, they release a loud shriek of crying. The baby going into full blown cry as they squirming and pulling Purpled hair or clothes.

Now they're panicking, not knowing what to do. Offering the baby something not dangerous from their inventory, the parental figures of the server tries to hush them by humming or bouncing them up to put into sleep. Some playing to the baby but no matter what they do it prove to be futile as it did nothing but made the baby cry harder.

Puffy quickly run to the L'manberg with the baby in her arms. She hope that there's something that could help the baby. They all followed her of course. Helping some of the injured and black out members.

Going to Nikki's bakery to get some milk. Nikki quickly search for a bottle and luckily she found one, washing it thoroughly before filling it with fresh milk. She handed it to Puffy who is busy to shush the baby up, puffy thank her and now tries to feed the baby.

Key word:
Tried.

But it only got swatted by the crying baby.

The two got to nowhere and now passing the baby to other people. It ended up all day of passing the baby to each person.

With no other choice. They contact Philza Minecraft. The man who is the server's father figure is the best choice they got, but there's a little problem, Technoblade. This dude is really protective to his adoptive father so it's a tough luck for them.