ìññòçèñt ²

‹-›_‹-›

Enjoy!

[ Word count : 1600 ]

--------

Previously:

Dream quickly put the Crafting Table down to the ground and now thinking what will they do to it.

"So what now? can we stand on it?" They look at each with a devilish smiles as they slowly climb the thing but got stopped by a shout.

"NOOOOOOOO!!!"

"WHY!?"

-----

Tommy let out a snicker as he watch the whole thing and it was probably not the best thing to do cause Techno gave him a glare before his vision going black. It turns out Techno gave him a quick chop to the neck and let him doze off till the rest of the day while Tubbo and Ranboo awkwardly looking at their friend and Techno.

Meanwhile...

Sam was in crisis right now, this is supposed to be a relaxing day and this chaos happened. He massage his nape and let out a frustrated sigh. He gave the two green eyed males a serious look and firmly said to them. "Dream, Bad please don't ask for more questions and don't even try to get on that table or read the book, understood?" His tone was firm and serious, no room for any arguments but the two doesn't understand this.

"B-but- Why can't you all just tell us, it isn't that hard right?" Dré ask them, tilting his head to the side while giving a frustrated and curious look. Bad doing the same thing while sneakily made his way to climb the Crafting Table. Then for a second away to successfully climbing the table he was pulled back by non other than the diamond man.

"Oh no you don't"

Skeppy wrapped his hands to the waist of the demon, hoisting Bad up and walk about 10 blocks away from the table.

"Ge-geppy!" Bad squeak, his cheeks is turning red and tail swishing back and forth from the shock.  He then realized what was the diamond man doing and quickly made his way to escape the grip but failed miserably. "Geppy let me go!"

"Nope" Skeppy said, popping the 'p' more as he tighten his grip lightly to the demon.
"Let me go!" Bad protest but to his dismay the other won't listen to him as Skeppy says in a sassy way;

"Na to the ah to the no no no"

That made him let out a whine, they just want the answers it wasn't that hard to tell them right?

"Then tell me why do the things we used everyday and a song could corrupt us?" Bad asked the diamond man who is now sweating coldly and looking at Sapnap for help but that arsonist just whistled innocently, clearly ignoring him purposely.

'I don't want to get involve again so he's your problem now' Sapnap thought while looking away from the two still whistling innocently.

That made Skeppy grew an irk mark on his face. 'You little-!' he gave a glare at the arsonist before giving an unsure smile to Bad. "If you can handle the not good words then I'll just tell you that this is worse than the curse words" He said seriously so that the demon will get it and by the quietness he got that means  he won.

"....."

He smiles triumphantly as he tame the Demon now the only one that's left was the Teletubby itself.