Lies And Lies

Time skip~~~~

" I am not buying your bullshit reason !!", Serene shouted towards phone while trying to concentrate on the road as she was driving back to home . Serene was tired and frustrated after giving three interviews and getting kicked out of her old office . All of her frustration was now thrown on poor Rach who was missing since yesterday they left marriage register office .

"I am sorry Ren, I had to visit my client , I am sorry ", Rach pleaded for forgiveness. " You said you took special leave for yesterday", Serene plainly stated trying to take out the original truth out of Rach . I did , I definitely did . It was an emergency I couldn't help ,please Ren I am really , really sorry", Serene remained silently as she didn't want to remove all her frustration on Rach, maybe there was emergency. And Serene can definitely imagine Rach's pout face while apologizing .

Rachel took Serene's silence as forgiven and started conversing ," so , she really wont take you back", referring Serene's old boos who isn't ready to give Serene her job back .Serene scoffed at the mention of her boss "oh she is scared , I was better than her smarter than her ,she always hindered my promotion "

"you don't need that company just leave it forget it , you deserve better", Rach said trying to confront her friend "of course I do and I'll get myself and well paid job", Serene tried to bring her self-confidence back . Serene reached her new home and pulled up in the parking lot "Anyways ,I'll call you later, I have got some dinner plans", Serene informed .

" ooooo date with hubby", Serene scrunched her nose on the stupid teasing of her friend

" Nope , not a date ,just some dinner plans with neighbor,they invited", she clearly stated "ohh okay , still no problem have fun ", Rach said chuckling a bit . After few teasing Rach hanged up the phone . Serene reached her apartment . It was 7, still an hour for dinner she can rest a bit . With that thought she bounced on her bed and closed her eyes .

' will , I really get the job 'Serene recalled all her answers given to the interviewers , it was good according to Serene ,she tried to be confident and smiled . ' what if I really ended being a housewife ' Serene abruptly shook her head not wanting to thing about the aftermath . She pulled her headphone out and started listening to willow by Taylor swift . Music was most important for Serene, she felt relaxed after listening to music how she missed it and not able to listen it for the whole day, songs and songs played one after other , soon she realized it was 25 mins for 8 .She got up had took a shower before changing into a v- neck mid- calf split maroon dress , she let her hair loose after curling into a little wavy . She did her regular make-up and hopped into her heels.

She exited her room and found Jimin sitting on the couch in the living room , he was in full black outfit with shirt sleeve folded till his forearm. He turned his head on hearing the sound of door knob . He eyed Serene top to bottom ,appreciating her with is eyes . Serene shifted a bit feeling uncomfortable under his gaze . She pulled out a brave face "shall we leave ". Jimins eyes snapped to meet Serene " sure lets leave ", Jimin said . They went towards the exit door but Jimin halted taking out the velvet box out of his pocket , " here, married couple are supposed to wear the ring " he opened the box which contained two simple wave promise platinum rings . Simplicity with elegance guess that was park Jimins style . Serene took her ring and placed it in her ring finger and so did Jimin.

They both left the apartment and rang the doorbell across the hallway . The door was opened by a bright smile of Jin . "Please welcome " . The couple thanked Jin for inviting them and entered the house. Jins house was beautiful ,it gave a cozy and warm feeling like a family . Soon a lady entered the hallway. " This is my wife Jisoo ", Jin introduced his wife to Serene . Jisoo came forward and pulled Serene into a hug ," Nice to meet you Serene", as Serene hugged her back.

Pulling out of the hug Jisoo lightly smacked Jimins hand "I cant believe you had hidden this from us". "really sorry" Jimin apologized again "I was going but the circumstances never allowed" ,he tried to give reasons .

"Cut the bullshit" , Jin turned to Serene " come sweetheart ,I have cooked delicious food for you", Jin took Serene towards the dining table as Jisoo and Jimin joined them too. "The food smells really good", Serene complemented as the house was filled the aroma of delicious food "Of course it does , I made it by my own ", Jin proudly stated which made everyone laugh . "By the way where juhi" , Jimin asked . " juhi is with her grandparents ", she looked towards Serene who was a bit confused "juhi is our daughter " ,she informed Serene taking away all her confusion

"now about you guys", Jin looked towards the couple in front of him "what's your love story", the couple looked towards each other "ours.nothing special" Jimin started "yeah meet each other fell in love " Serene continued "got married" Jimin ended .

"oh come on spill the details", Jisoo said "how did you guys met , as far as I know Jimin is too busy in business, so how did it began" , Jisoo placed her elbows on the table and chin on the palm demanding more details from the couple who were a bit uncomfortable and weren't ready with any story

Serene decided to go with reality as she started "We both were neighbors our parents mansion was beside each other." ,she looked towards Jimin who nodded and continued "Yeah ,yeah , we met each other in gatherings and all "

"wait a second you are Adrens , right" ,Jin asked Serene "yes , I am", Serene answered , "how can you not be good with fame ,I mean you particularly grew in cameras except the last seven years you disappeared from cameras ", Jin questioned further . The newly wedded couple again glanced towards each other getting caught in their own lie, " I am not scared of cameras ,..just wanted the relationship to be hidden", Serene tried her best to lie which convinced Jin a bit as he nodded his head "oh !! and as we are married now I have revealed the media about my marriage this afternoon", Jimin said through which he earned a bewildered eyes of Serene "you did" ,she covered her panic condition with a chuckle . Now Serene was hell scared thinking about the media questions she may have to face . Serene strangely disappeared from the cameras and fame 7 years ago and she thought the no one may have noticed as they do have various topic to cover instead of rich kids . But now everything is haunting she dont want the media to dig about her past and bring the horrifying things back to her

"who fell for whom first ?", Jisoo asked pulling Serene out of her chain of thoughts , Serene was about to speak up but Jimin answered "Serene , she was head over heels for me", Serene gave an unbelievable look to Jimin but nodded her head in agreement as she had no choice " yes, yes, Jimin was looking so spectacular I couldn't control my feelings for him " . A smirk made its place on Jimins face as he felt a kind of victory but was removed as he heard Serene's next word " but Jimin was so eager to get married to me , I mean he first proposed me to marry him on our 6 month anniversary "

"Thats too early , Jisoo playfully slapped Jimins hand "we both got married after dating each other for 4 years ", Jisoo continued . "I know , I told him marriage is too early for now ",Serene felt extremely proud on her lies .Jimin just shrugged his shoulder , getting tangled in his own lie "Can't help myself ", he stated . "So , how did you finally decided to get married ", Jin asked further . " Well , I hold him up for two years but I couldnt reject when he gave me such a spectacular proposal on out 2nd anniversary", Serene said with excitement . "what was it", Jisoo couldn't help but get curious .

" Well ", Jimin scratched the back of his head

to be continued~

A/n note :

Hope you are enjoying it

pls vote , share and support .

What kind of proposal it is that you won't ever reject in your life .
Comment below