The Proposal

"what was it ", jisoo couldnt help but get curious .

"Jimin, babe please tell them how lovely it was", Serene asked Jimin with excitement . Serene was tired of Jimin's useless lies but she was curious what lies he was going to come up with this time. Jimin cleared his throat to get some time to think he turned his face to meet his eyes with two curious set of eyes and a set of mischievous one which belong to Serene's . This time a smirk made its place on Serene's face seeing Jimin's discomfort .

'well I bought an island in Maldives as Serene love beaches ", Jimin started "I took her there with my private plane , and I planned special vacation and activities there for one whole week vacation", now he faced three faces in awe as they all have stopped eating and curious to know further . "At the last day of our vacation I took her on the yacht to see the beautiful night sky and we celebrated our two year anniversary with champagne and gave a big speech about how grateful I am to have her in my life", he looked towards Serene who was lost as if imagining it all, " then we came towards the shore and the tides were blue due to bioluminescence basically It looked like the stars we have watched just now have landed on water , on the shore I prepared a beautiful dinner with all candles it looked like its lighten by gold , the table was surrounded by all kind of flowers lilies and roses and all as far as I know cause she loves all of them , there was a big portrait which contained collage of our photos form our first date till now ,and then I asked her to marry me presenting the rings with waves on it ",Jimin showed his ring "And a promise to be with her forever and make her feel protected , happy as long I am alive", he ended . All three faces were in awe and tears almost in their eyes . Serene couldnt stop imagining how lovely and romantic it would be to have a that kind of proposal , she didnt realize she was still staring at Jimin's side profile until she heard jisoo's voice .

"That's so sweet and romantic", jisoo looked at the couple in awe . "yes indeed it was ,I couldn't reject it", Serene chuckled a bit . "As expected my younger brother is just as romantic as me", Jin proudly patted Jimin's back . "Time for desert !!", jisoo excitedly clapped her hands bringing everyone's attention back to the food . Everyone continued chatting and eating . The evening ended with jokes as Serene got to know her new neighbors .

Both Jimin and Serene bid their goodbyes to Jin and jisoo and entered the apartment . As they entered the apartment Jimin started walking towards the stairs . Serene really wanted to know how he came up with the proposal "The lies were pretty good .", she started "Thank you" Jimin didnt stop walking he started walking the stairs ."H-How did you come up with the proposal , ..it was really great", she tried again ,"I saw it in a movie", Jimin's back was still facing Serene . Before Serene can ask more question Jimin greeted goodnight and slammed the door shut . Serene can just wander what was wrong with him.

Serene's pov :

What's wrong with him, I just wanted to know where it saw it from , I really loved the ideas of star grazing and blue tides with candle light dinner . Wish it was true ..anyways I entered my room to change . I had a really great night jisoo and Jin are really very sweet couple .It would be fun hanging out with them .

I throw myself on the bed as I was really tired and my heels were killing me . I looked at my ring finger Wave promise ring

It would have been really sweet if any man would have given me this in other condition but now I think about this small rings carries a lot of sadness responsibility and has caged my freedom not exactly but being with someone always brought pain for me . This small ring finger is really heavy

I was busy in my thoughts when my phone ranged with a reminder of my interview tomorrow morning . I quickly changed into my pjs and went for my sleep so I can have a good night sleep and put all unwanted thoughts behind

a/n Pov:

Time skip ~

Jimin walked through the office lobbies returning the employee's greeting and also thanking them for their wishes on his marriage .Since last night the media was on fire as the CEO of Park industries announced his marriage .Breaking a lot of hearts and leaving the investor shocked . The fire was fueled after the media realized the wife was no- other than daughter of Adren's.Serene was disappeared from media for almost 8 years . 'Gueess this will bring more promotion of busines' Jimin tried to look out for good in this situation .

He speeded up his legs to avoid more greetings and wishes. He entered his office and sat on his desk and rubbed his forehead . It was just the start of the day and he was tired already. Jimin tried to realx his mind by long breaths and tried to motivate him and bring positive so he could pass through . He finally smiled to himself before calling his secretary Mrs .Couse

Mrs Couse was a woman in her late 30s but very well at her work , she was most trusted by Jimin. She walked into Jimin's office with same professional smile she has for years . "Good morning Mr. Park, your coffee", she placed the coffee cup Jimin's desk . Jimin brightly smiled at her and thanked at her before sipping his coffee

" Mrs. Couse, today's schedule please ", he said .Mrs, Couse started stating all his meeting for the day . "But sir you need to have a meet with IT department as soon as possible , they are facing some issues which needs your lookout".

Jimin sighed as he heard the name of the department "Fine , just inform Mr. Kim and MR. Min to meet in an hour".The secretary bowed and exited the room .

Time skip ~~

"It's a normal project , it not like we haven't tackled such situation before , What's the issue now", Jimin threw the file on the table looking at the people seated in front of him .

"I know it's a normal project but usually we were three , Jess used to handle it with us and therefore we had it done before" , Namjoon tried to remain calm . Namjoon was the head of the department and one of the best software engineer in the company with Yoongi after him . It's not like they can't handle but the issue was time and well as lacking experienced employee. "But the due to someone's personal reason , she is not with us yoongi , deadpanned

Jimin sighed , practically it was his fault he should have kept professional and personal different but he couldn't and now the whole department is suffering because of him "Fine..just look for employees , I am sure there are much better And trustworthy out there". Namjoon and yoogi glanced towards each other . Yoongi sighed thinking about the work coming for him in future . He pushed himself away from the comfortable and both the employee exited the room

Jimin sighed for the nth time 'so much for positivity '

___________________

" Your full name ma'am" , the lady at desk asked Serene for her details after her interview . This was the fifth interview Serene faced in last two days .She wanted to get employed as soon as possible ."Serene Adren" , she smiled towards the lady , "Ms.~", the lady started typing on her computer , that's when it clicked to Serene,she quickly stopped the lady "Excuse me, sorry it.Mrs.Serene Park" she stated which left the lady with wide eyes. The trending wife of the day was in front of her . She politely smiled at Serene was tried to remain calm.

Serene was well aware of the media as she was thankful that her photo isn't out now or it would have been worse . She gave all her remaining detail to the lady so she can contact her if she got the job .fingers crossed

She walked out of the building , thankfully it was the end of the day and she can go home . She not exactly excited about the 'HOME' but – getting used to it . At least a roof and food to eat was her thoughts . Serene isn't the type of person to think positive in any situation , in fact her overthinking and insecure mind tries to find negativity in even in most positive situation . Guess that's what the past made her

Serene hopped inside her car and started driving towards the home .The drive was good until the car slowed down and stopped on the way and broke down .

A/n Note :

HELLO!!, so here is another chapter hope you enjoyed it ,

Pls support by vote and also comment

Thanks for reading ...