Dinner

Enjoy Reading :)

~~~~~~~~~

"Wow so you really made the Park Jimin do cleaning and wash dishes", Rachel laughed as she sip her coffee . "What so big deal , I did not make him clean the neighbor's house , he was cleaning his own house", Serene said as both the best friend were catching up on the stuff.

It has been more than two weeks since Serene joined Park COs .It was very busy weeks for Serene so she couldn't meet up with Rachel as they both kept contact through phones . Today was the final meet with the client and so far the project was completed ,before meet Serene decided to relax herself and called her friend to meet up in the café .

"Forget about me , what about you , where have you been and why are you wearing turtle neck", Serene raised and eyebrows . "Nothing's going on Ren, and I have been nowhere , And beside it's really cold", Rach answered Serene in the same tone .

"Really , you are not gonna tell", "It's nothing to tell ," Rach whined . Serene was about to pull more but she received a call from Susan informing her about the final meet in an hour .

Rachel dropped Serene in front of her office as Serene's car was strangely with the repairman who was not picking up her call . Unfortunately, she has to drive with her husband to office and back to home .It has been two week so the drive has become tolerable .Serene rushed into the building and took out the files need for the meet .

Luckily the team members supported Serene a lot and she was good leader too . The project was ready on time . Serene too work hard by staying up late at night and completed her project on time .Serene sighed upon thinking how today is the day which will decide her permanent position in the company. She was tired of going back for interviews and she wanted to keep this job in any condition.

Serene entered the meeting room which was occupied by Namjoon , Yoongi and Susan . She mumbled some apologies and mentally thanked that Jimin and client were not present . Soon Jimin and the client entered the room as the all rose up to greet .

Without any wastage of time the meet got started .

The meeting went were smoothly as Serene too answered the questions and doubts confidently . Jimin was impressed by her skills . The client was very happy and satisfied with the product . Finally the client and Jimin shook each other hand as the client left the room . Jimin congratulate everyone on the success of the project . "Mrs. Park ,here you are hired in Park COs, looking forward to work with you",, Jimin slides a contract towards Serene . Everyone in the room cheered for her as this success was not possible if she wouldnt have work so hard. Jimin saw her dedicated and hard work was Serene towards her job and she deserved the job was his thoughts

"Rest of you ,it's Saturday enjoy your weekend ,good work ", he addressed everyone in the room as they started to leave but before Serene could leave he called out . "we need to leave", he said as Serene turned back. "Where?"

~~~~~~~~~~

Serene's pov –

"You could have informed me earlier", I sulked before getting in passenger seat in car. My happiness of getting a job was vanished in minutes when he informed me about the family dinner which is taking place tonight. Yeah a family dinner planned by both of our parents and I was not informed about it . "I thought Mr.Adren told you about it ", Jimin said as he started the car engine . I sighed , maybe that's why he have been calling me . But I just don't want to pick up his call .

I don't know I am just pissed on him or sad because for literally forcing me into this marriage . Not that I am in bad condition but a forced marriage is still forced .