SHH!!

Happy Reading

~~~

Serene's pov –

" Yes Joon , took everything , the last file is in my cabin , I'll take it and meet you all in the meeting room" , I informed Namjoon as I was parking my car under my office . " Great , I'll meet you in the meeting room ", he hanged up the call .

I carefully parked my car . Yes my new car ,after many apologies from Jimin a promises that he'll clean the whole house by himself on coming Sunday, I accepted the car . I know that's just too mean . Anyways the car is lovely not too fancy as Jimin's , but its nice. I have been driving it for weeks now but still can't get used to it .

I entered my cabin after greeting everyone , it's just lovely everything has become so awesome , the cabin , the job . My professional life is on rock . " What are you grinning at ?", I looked up and saw Rach who was standing near my table .

" When did you come in , and why ? ", I asked her . Well since the last time , we meet but not so often . It's sometimes my work , or her CLIENTS . Some things are suspicious and I need to figure out but not now .

" What do you mean by why , I came to meet my best friend ", she sounded dramatic and offended . I looked up to her from my file . "That's great you came , but I am really busy now " , hope she understands . " Really Ren !!, what's so important that me ", she is still sounding dramatic .

" Rach cut off your drama . Its Jung's, we have been chasing them for a while and finally Mr. Jung is ready to look at our proposal . You know how huge it is ". I said with a little bit on excitement in my voice . I really am excited and nervous . The Jung's are one of the best industries in the country . I worked with them at my old job but he was not much satisfied with our job . He needs it perfect . Maybe that's why I am nervous. This deal is really important for the IT department as well as Park COs .

" Fine , I'll wait here till you are done ", she settled herself on the couch . " You sure ", something about her is strange , she is upset . She nods her head . " I'll be fine , you know always got Taylor Swift ", she smiled a bit . Definitely sad and hiding something .

I mentally made a note to talk to her and take out everything she is hiding from me . I know she needs space and it's her choice to share but if something is bothering her to this level I had to interfere .

" I'll be back soon ", I assured her . I took the file and exited the cabin . I entered the meeting where Namjoon , Yoongi and Susan were preparing . I looked down at my wrist watch it was still half an hour before Mr. Jung's arrival . Great we have time to be prepared . I placed my file down and started reading and discussing it with Yoongi.

" Serene , it's only one , you forget the other one ", Yoongi asked as I looked through my files . Oh no , he was right , I left the other one in my cabin . "I'll get it quickly ". I rushed as fast as possible and definitely heard Yoongi calling me idiot .

I rush I just bumped into a hard chest . " Where are you running too". Jimin with perfectly ironed suit, hair slicked back beautifully and hands in his pocket , fully prepared for this meet .

"I forgot a file , just going to get it ."

" Tsk , Tsk ", he scrunched his face . " You should be more responsible Mrs. Park ", he shook his head .

" I am sorry sir , If you excuse me , I'll be really quick ". I know he enjoys the way I treat him with so much respect in office ,but I can't help . This is our profession and he is my boss , I had to respect him .

" Come , let's get it together , I don't want you to bring wrong one this time ". He walked in front of before I could even protest .

A/n pov _