🦋

Song of the day : i'm so tired

~ lauv, Troye sivan

~~~~

Happy Reading ~

Last few days was hectic for the couple as Serene was coping up with her new job and mission to complete the project , from two week ,a half week was gone and the team was busy dedicating themselves for the work . Serene tried her best to keep her team motivated . As today was Sunday , she decided to keep a short goal for today so that her team can have some time to rest . Last night she had already mailed the agenda and required information to her employees , which resulted in staying up late at night .So this morning she decided to sleep a little bit and skipped her morning exercise .

After having a nice good morning sleep , she cleaned herself and got out of the room wearing a loose t-shirt and shorts . As she entered the dining room , she found it empty , no maid running around or Jimin either . "It's Sunday , I give them holiday on Sundays" ,she heard a voice from back . Jimin also entered the dining room wearing his Sunday t-shirt and shorts with messy hair . Jimin made his way in the kitchen , he took out the orange juice and poured some for himself as well as for Serene . "So , we are not gonna have food today", Serene questioned .

"We would have if , you knew some cooking", Jimin pouted at Serene's glare .

"But , your husband in shining amour saved you ", Jimin dramatically pointed towards himself . "How?", Serene placing a hand on her waist. Jimin took a bag out of the fridge . "Waffles", he placed it in front of Serene . Serene sighed before taking out two plates and placed it on the kitchen counter . Jimin took out the waffles and served both of them . "What about the lunch and dinner ", Jimin asked . Serene swallowed her bite before speaking . "I'll order pizza " . "I am tired of pizza", Serene raised her eyes to see the pouty face of Jimin, just like a baby . "Fine I'll cook some for both of us ".

"You can !!", Jimin's face lifted up with brightness , "Yeah I can", Serene simply answered. "But you said you -". "I know , and I'll if you keep your egoistic and flirty comments out of the house", Serene cut Jimins word . Jimin did action of zipping his mouth and throwing out the keys which made Serene chuckled a bit .

"What about the cleaning ?", Serene asked about it . "What about it ?", Jimin kept his head low enjoying his food . Serene looked around the living room had some of their stuff lying around and some dirty utensils in the sink . The house definitely needed to be swept. "We have to clean ",Serene said . This time Jimin looked up from his plate "We don't need to ,the maid will do it tomorrow anyways " ."We can't keep the house like this till then". "We can . It's not difficult , just go in your room and sleep ,with this you can't even see the dirt ", Jimin got frustrated with the idea of cleaning .

Serene rose up from her seat . "Fine , then I'll just sleep , just order pizza for yourself ",she tried to leave but Jimin hold her upper arm , "Ain't you demanding too much in exchange of JUST cooking ", Jimin raised an eyebrow , "I am not asking you to clean the whole house , we can divide the work ", Serene continued, "You do your room and dining room , I'll do mine and living room " . "Mine room is too big -", Jimin protested .

"So you wanna exchange rooms ", Serene rose an eyebrow and mischievous smile playing on her face . "Fine ,I'll do it ", Jimin sighed as he thought there was no point in fighting with Serene , and he don't want to lose his room at all. "Also", Serene sat on her stool , "You'll do the dishes ". "What !", Jimin's eyed widen "I am doing cooking someone has to do dishes, the president can't do it he is busy handling the country ", Serene continued enjoying her breakfast . Jimin sighed again , never he thought that this work will come .

Time skip ~

"Jimin!! You can't put that in dishwasher ", Serene shouted nth time on Jimin. "That's non-stick , you have to wash it by your hand ". Jimin sighed , "What's use of this machine when you have to clean it with hands", Jimin whined as he started cleaning the pot . Serene continued making pasta for both of them . The couple has so far completed the assigned work of cleaning with lots of Jimins whining and Serene shouting and reminding him to do work properly .

Serene turned to look at Jimin who filled the pan with liquid soap . Serene gasped , "You can't pour it all", Serene rushed towards Jimin, he washed out most of the liquid and started scrubbing it , "See this you have to do it this way ", She continued but then she realized that she left the onions to fry . She quickly washed her hands and rushed back to the stove . She sighed as her onions were fine .Jimin laughed at all her cute action "Girl, You are a complete wife material ", he said

"Say that one more time and you are dead !", if glare would kill ,Jimin would have been died by now as Serene pointed her finger towards Jimin. Jimin raise his hands in defensive way . "Ohhhkkk , one question , where you get this weird obsession of cleaning from", he questioned . Serene stood silent for few seconds and then answered, "My mumma", she sighed and continued

"Boy she was a lot more than me , she used to call ME messy and unorganized ", They both chuckled a bit. As Serene went into her deep thought's , her every memory was recalling in her mind . "She must be a great women ", Jimin broke the chain of thoughts and brought her back to reality , "Sure she was ", Serene continued cooking . "Too silent in here, want to play some music", Jimin asked ."Sure"

Jimin rushed in the living room getting his Bluetooth and laptop ."You choose as you are always listening to it ", Jimin said to Serene .Serene took the initiative and started playing her playlist .

Time skip ~

"I am telling you this fights are useless , the artist are going to continue their work ", Jimin said as the both settled themselves on the couch with pasta bowl in their hand . "Exactly , but some people want to keep this fight on , I mean fan wars are useless no one is going to gain anything from this ", Serene said . Both the couple finished their work finally and it was 2 in the afternoon , they talked about all the random stuff and Jimin also discovered Serenes crazy interest in music .

Jimin took the first bite of his pasta and moaned as it's delicious taste was devouring his mouth . "AHH- eating after doing so much hard work is heaven . It tastes lovely", Jimin continued eating . "Thank you . You did a great job too" , Serene patted Jimin's head . His hair were feeling so smooth against her fingers . She would love to run her hands through these hair forever but that would be inappropriate .She quickly drew her hand back . The eating was interrupted by a notification sound of Serene s phone . She picked it up to check.

" Oh shit!!", Serene slapped her forehead with her palm," I completely forgot to check the mail , you enjoy your food I'll have mine in the room ", she said while running towards her room. Jimin opened his mouth to say something but shut it after hearing a door shut sound. An unknowing loneliness surrounded him as she left him alone ,but without thinking Jimin shrugged it off and continued enjoying his food.

~~~~~~~~~

A/N note :

OLA!!!!

Hope you all are doing well and also enjoying the book

Pls do vote and comment <3

Butter teaser is out

Spread it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luv you 💜💜💜💜