The Shirt

Jimin 's pov –

I rushed inside the It department , hoping it's empty . It's Saturday and most of the people leave the office by this time . Being CEO , it's kind of difficult for me ,I have to spend extra time working . As me and Ren have been sharing our ride for over a month now . It has been more than a month Ren has joined the company and she has proved herself very well . Because of her the IT department is in stable condition again .

I went near her cabin ,peeking through the window I saw her . As usual focused on the screen of the computer but she was not alone , is she working . I went inside and saw employees of her team standing near her desk . They all greet me as Ren too got up to greet me. One thing I like about her is she is professional inherited from her father . She looked towards her wrist watch , it was past 8 ,we were supposed to leave office after 6 but here we are workaholic couple . "Just 15 minutes ", she asked as I nodded and sat on the couch .

"Ma'am, I think it's going to take time , I'll try to work on it in weekend and I'll give the draft at Monday morning ", one of her employee said . "No need , I'll give you the draft by Monday just update it ",Ren's usual habit to push everything on her . "Ma'am it's just too much of work - ", her another employee started but was cut off by her . " I took a holiday this week need to make up for it .", I remember this Wednesday when she had a sudden headache ,but still she didn't took her full day off and was present at afternoon in the office . She is working too overtime. I remember she stays late at some nights working

"You guys can leave now , I'll handle this ". All her employees bowed to her and them me and left off.

" I am so sorry , you had to wait , it's just one of my employee is going on maternity leave , need to finish it before her leave ", she said while packing her bags and switching her pc off . "It's ok , don't you think you are too overworking yourself ", she frowned at me as we both entered the elevator . "Well maybe yeah , I learned that from my boss", she hand gestured towards me . "I am not over–working , I am just doing my job as a CEO which I have to do", I cleared . "Oh no, no don't you think I haven't observe you , you can easily ask your employee to do it . Even Mrs. Lee left long time ago but you are still working ", she got off the elevator and I just stared at her back . I quickly jogged to her , before I could defend myself she spook again, " You just have to trust people with the work ", I scoffed at her ,she is the one who pulled all the work on her again and she is lecturing me about trusting me .

" Yeah you are one to speak , I remember just now you pulled that whole thing on yourself ". " Well , we had a situation , as team leader I had to do it ", she defends herself and I couldn't help myself but chuckle at the face she was making .

" That employee said , she can do it but you had to do it ", I said and now her frown deepens .She opened her mouth to speak but I said , " There is no point in arguing , we both love our jobs and want to do everything by our own self ", I opened the door of passenger seat of my car for her to sit . " That's not true ", I just shrugged at her . It's the bitter truth , we just love to work . I don't know about her but I make myself work hard until I sleep without any thoughts in my mind . She seated herself and slammed shut the door . My poor car.

"By the way , got your salary ", I asked as it was every employees favorite day . The salary day . She smiled at me brightly showing off her teeth . I never see that smile except Sundays after making the house spick and span, she just make me work too much .

"Yuppies ",she said like a child . "Pizza on me, let's go", she offers and I quickly accept and drove both of us to pizza place .

Time skip –

" Seriously pine apple on pizza " , she gives a very odd look as I take the first bite of my Hawaiian Pizza. I don't see why people hate it , it's just the most beautiful combination of food . " I don't see any problem in this , it's perfect ". " No , pineapple is sweet , a pizza is spicy . A sweet fruit must be in sweet dish , and a spicy food should remain spicy ", here we go again .