Part 15

Happy Reading ...

    <><><><><><><><>

They were all settled in the meeting room ,little bit nervous . The only thing in market about Mr. Jung is that he is sweet and caring person but when it comes to his work , he need it perfect .And perfection on time was lacked when Mr. Jung worked with Serene's old company .

Soon, the door flew open revealing Mr. Jung in black shirt with and maroon Jacket ,with his secretary beside him . Jimin along with everyone quickly got up and Jimin shook his hand with Mr. Jung . " Great pleasure to meet you Mr. Jung ".

" Sure , Mr. Jimin ,nice to meet you too ",Mr. Jung gave a very genuine smile like he is softest person on the earth . Serene and Susan could help but adore his sweet heart shaped smile and lovely he looked with his hair slicked back revealing his beautiful forehead . Serene never personally met him and pictures definitely showed his hotness but seeing him in real was completely different .

Yoongi cleared his throat again gaining the girls attention as they were literally drooling over him . They all settled themselves back on the chairs and Namjoon started with his presentation . Serene made sure to take notes and sometime a small glances towards Mr. Jung who had a very strict and stern, expressionless face almost intimidating and hot .These small glances of Serene didn't went unnoticed by Jimin .

Soon the presentation was over and now they were all looking towards Mr. Jung who still had expressionless face . " Hmm, It's nice ",he nodded a bit . Everyone smiled a but their smile was vanished as soon as Mr. Jung spoke further , " Why should I work with Park COs ?".

Everyone looked with each other as no one was ready with answer .Serene sighed and stood up to speak , " Mr. Jung , everybody knows you need perfection and the IT department of Park COs believe only in perfection , We'll definitely make a great partnership ". Yoongi too got up and continued , " And our projects are well known in market and we are also providing Perfection in less time ".

" And it's Park COs we are known for our trustable projects ",Susan too stated . Mr. Jung nodded again , " Appreciated , Mr. Park you have got great employees ", he said with a small smile this time . " Perfectionist Mr. Jung ", Jimin said as he was now really proud of them .

Mr. Jung smiled more this time as he said , " Well , I would really love to work with you now , looking forward to it ", he got up and shook his hands with Jimin, " Won't disappoint you Mr. Jung ", Jimin said . " Please call me Hoseok , I am comfortable with informal greetings and you".

" Jimin ". Hoseok turned back to greet everyone in the room appreciating their effort . " I am Impressed Ms. ?", Hoseok said as he shook hand with Serene giving her biggest heart shaped smile as her heart squealed a bit ." Serene ", she said blushing not minding correcting ' Ms.' to 'Mrs.'

She tried a bit not to jump in joy as she got appreciated by Mr. Jung and the project was finally their yours .

Soon Hoseok and Jimin left to do the formalities . Everyone praised each other for their hard work as everyone had worked equally . Jimin too came back to greet them . " Congratulations, well done team ,now get to work , I want best from everyone". " Before working shall we celebrate a bit , we haven't went for drinks for quite long now , we all should go ", Susan excitedly suggested .

"Sure ", "No problem with me ",were the reaction of Namjoon and Yoongi . "Jimin you should join us too ",Namjoon said . Serene noticed how Yoongi and Namjoon were casual with him if it's not work related as if they are good old friends and Jimin too was casual with them .

" I don't know hyung . It's a week day ", Jimin said doubting a the idea. " Come on Jimin , the day never mattered to you , let's go already ", Yoongi said a bit tired with convincing . " Okay" , Jimin sighed .