DELICIOUS

The paper shattered on the table as Jimin growled angrily, " This is insane , she can't be back ". He rubbed his temple as Namjoon collected the papers back . " It's Mr.Park's notice ,he wants Jess to work back in the company ",Namjoon tried to calm down Jimin .

" Even if not for your personal reason , Jess's vacant place is already taken by Serene and we have no reason to fire her ". " It's dad and Jess is his friend's daughter , nothing will stop him from doing what he wants ",Jimin sighed as her sat down back on his chair .

" It's been more than 6 months Jimin , things have changed and you got married too ,it will be all ok . You moved on ". "I know hyung ,I just don't want toxicity back in my life", Jimin couldn't forget all the nights he spent crying for a toxic relationship. "You won't it will be fine . I'll see what arrangements we can make in the department for time being . And one more question ",Namjoon asked grabbing Jimin's attention .

" Is Serene aware of Jess all this past ? ", he asked as Jimin shook his head . " We haven't talked about past yet ", Jimin said remembering most the conversation was all about random stuff and some bickering . " I suggest you to tell her first , you know women ", Namjoon suggested . " Hm, where is she ?"

" Home ,she took a half day today ", listening this Jimin frowned . Serene usually took a half day or a day off . She works as if it's her oxygen and couldn't live with it . "Is she alright ?", he asked with concern . "She seems fine to me , she said she had important work at home ". Jimin nodded and dismissed Namjoon as he needed time to cam his messed up mind

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" It's not a mess ", Serene excitedly jumped as she saw her cheesecake came out perfectly in one piece .

" See I told you , it's super easy you just need to take care of the details ", Mrs. Park proudly patted Serene's back . Mrs. Park asked Serene to take a half day today and spend some time with her mother-in-law . Serene asked Mrs. Park to teach her how to make cheesecake as it was perfect way to strengthen their bond .

" Thank you so much ......mom ", Serene shyly looked down. She felt bad as it took her so many months to say this . But today she felt the same warmth she felt around her own mother . The joy and excitement working in the kitchen was same as it was years ago .

A bright smile spread across Mrs. Parks face . She slowly lifted Serenes chin with her fingers . " Your most welcome , sweetie ", the smile of same intensity made its place on Serene's face . They both continued chatting soon the front door was opened as Jimin entered the house .

He was still stressed and thinking about what happened in the office today . But his thoughts were interrupted as he nose was filled with delicious smell of cheesecake . He looked up to see her mother and Serene standing by the dining table. " Mom ", he fastened his steps as he quickly hugged his mother . Due to work it was really hard for the couple to visit their parents .

"What a surprise ",he said while hugging her tightly . " Well I came to hang out with Ren and -", she looked back at Serene as she brought the cheesecake in her hand . " And guess what mom taught me to make a cheese cake , look how perfect it turned out ", Serene held the cake in front of Jimin, excited and smiling brightly. Jimin has never seen her this excited about anything than her job . He felt content after looking Serene's smile . He couldn't help but adore it . Serene kept blabbering about the tips his mother gave her but his all attention was on her bright smile and beautiful face .

" Well , I'll take my leave now ", Mrs. Park said taking Jimin's attention. " Mom ,what's so hurry ,just have dinner with us ", Serene spoke before Jimin could speak. "Oh , I would love to honey but I have some plans with Jimin's father . I'll see you both later ". She hugged both of them tightly and left the apartment .

Jimin turned towards Serene with an amused face and an eyebrow raised , " Mom ? ". " Don't tease me about this ", Serene turned back and started walking towards the table .

" I am starting to eat my cheesecake , you better get fresh up quickly or else I'll finish it up all ",she picked up the cake in her hands adoring it . " Hey , hey you can't do that", Jimin protested as he too wanted to have the cheesecake .

"I can and I will ", Serene stuck her tongue out teasing Jimin .

~~~~~~

Jimin quickly walked down the stairs after freshening up still insecure about his piece of cake . As he came in living hall , he saw Serene standing in the terrace lightning up the candle . The breeze out made her hair flow covering some of her face but the rest of the face was lighten up due to golden candle light and was shining under glittery lights of stars .

Her lips again turned into small as she continued adoring her again , filled with happiness her eyes shined with brightness . Her tongue slightly licked her lower lip before biting it lightly , ' She really wants to have it '

Serene stood up as she looked towards Jimin who was dazed in his thoughts . Serene smiled at him and waved at him indicating to come towards her . He slowly walked towards as Serene continued lightning the remaining candles .

" Beautiful ",he spoke as he looked towards Serene . " I know , the stars look lovely today ", Serene straighten up looking back at stars . " Uh y- yeah ", he stuttered as he found himself dozing off again . " I thought it would be great to enjoy the cake here ", She sat down and patted on the seat beside .

"Sure it is ", Jimin settled himself on the seat next to Serene .

The couple started enjoying their piece of cake , it was quiet for few moments as Serene was enjoying the cheesecake with the stars and Jimin was enjoying the scene beside him with Serene being completely oblivious . She turned her head towards Jimin which made him look down immediately . Serene raised an eyebrow with sudden action but shrug it off.

"So how's the cake ", she asked with same excitement . " Delicious ", Jimin said with a mouth full of cake .

" You know , it was so fun working with mom , I really found out where I went wrong every time ", Serene recalled all the moments earlier she had . She felt so warm happy and excited . It was after a long time that something rather than her work was making her excited . " I know , onetime Jungkook and I asked mom to teach us how to cook , we were young ", Jimin started sharing his childhood memories .

Serene's pov :-

" It was hilarious idea , I warned Jungkook about but he won't listen to me ",he laughed out as I chuckled a bit . Yeah I lost the track of story long time ago . And this small deep laughs are making my heart beat in irregular speed. And the way his eyes literally closes every time he laughs makes me go ..uwu

No , No Ren pull yourself together .I shook my head a bit to concentrate on what he speaking . " And at last he burned down the kitchen ",he recall his memory as he brushes his hair back. His forehead exposes as few of them slightly fell on above his eyes . Perfect like an amine character .

He slowly bents down to take the tissue paper which makes his shirt to fall a bit exposing the strong chest slightly . I moved my eyes to other way but those images of shirtless Jimin slowly occupied my mind . Damn . I looked back to him ,as he is still talking and I can't concentrate. I mentally smack myself for that .

He took the tissue and started cleaning the cream at the corner of his lips . His lips. I unconsciously licked my lips . ' This plumpy full lips '. The conversation few weeks ago with Rach ran into my mind. The pink lips kept on moving as he continued speaking . How beautifully they turn into a smile and a dangerous smirk .

Wander what they taste like

" What do you think "

" I won't mind "