7, Tide

TW: SUICIDE, ABUSE, SEXUAL ASSAULT

LUCIEN

I always knew she was obedient and well trained. Hell, she's obviously a good. But it shocked me how easy it was for her to latch that pretty little mouth around the crown of my throbbing head, gently pushing her lips downwards to meet the bottom of my shaft. Tangling my fingers in her hair, she moans closing her eyes taking all of my nice plus inches down her throat. Gag reflex – non-existent. This is heaven, watching her swallow me whole was the closest I'd ever get to touch the rainbow.

"Fuck." I grunt as Aurora's eyes flutter open – hazily gazing up at me as I start to jack-hammer her throat. I held her head in a vice grip – keeping her tightly in place – while violating that beautiful orifice.

This angel on her knees in front of me does her best to endure the pain. She takes me like a champ as her sharp nails dog into my ass cheeks. I wipe away a solitary web of saline before it mixes with the saliva pooling at her rounded chin. She takes her other hand, resting it on my thigh before squeezing tightly. Another tear cascades down her rosy cheek, hinting the pain in her throat.

I close my eyes, leaning my head back slightly, adjusting my stance so I didn't tip over. I grumble underneath my breath, about to blow my load right down her talented small throat.

I pull my cock out of her mouth, wiping her tears away. "So, fucking sexy when you're choking on my monster." I pant, looking at her intensely, watching her – watching me. Almost if I knew she was about to say or do something.

She takes her bottom lip between her teeth, nibbling on it nervously as I grabbed her arm, helping her up. I ease myself onto my meeting desk, sitting down on it. Reminder for later, wipe this thing clean Luc.

"Finish me off baby, you're not done just yet. You'll be done when you're not only choking on my cock, but my cum too." I let out an evil laugh, combined with a toe-curling cackle.

She tilts her head back down bending down slightly. Aurora takes me back into her mouth, sucking harder than before, hollowing out her cheek bones – for maximum milking. I rest my hands a few inches behind me, steadying myself on the table watching her as she performed her own tricks with her tongue and lips on me.

"That's it gattina (kitten)." The tiny goddess had something in mind though. My eyes widen, feeling her hand under my cock, toying with my balls softly. She's trying to get me to bust. Fuck! When I drop my load, I'm making her swallow Every – Single – Last - Drop.

I look down at her getting used to the foreign feeling after a few seconds. A huge smile spreads across her lips, forcing herself to take all of me without me forcing her to.

Her smiling while sucking me off is so erotic. Not even a minute later I feel the hot strings of liquid making its way to my tip, ready to explode into her mouth any second. "Aurora- baby- gesù cristo sto per venire!" (Jesus Christ I'm going to cum)

I yank her lips off of me, pushing her down back onto her knees. I'm sure there's bruises forming from being on her knees for so long. I take my hand and start to pump myself fervently. "Let me see that gorgeous tongue." She moans, letting go of my balls, sticking out that beautiful muscle for me.

The warm cords of my fluid coats her lips, some making it into her mouth, while the rest went on her eyelids. Mmm... she looks so sexy covered in her daddy's jizz.