9, A New Kind Of Pain

AURORA

His nails proceeded to dig into my flesh. After I moaned his name, I saw his eyes change, for a split second they went dark to just one black pupil – like a bottomless black void staring back at me. Chance wasn't with me anymore. I knew that if I called out to him, someone else would answer in his voice. The person wearing his face, smirks - flicking his thumb upwards on his old style lighter, opening it, the flame appears brilliantly.

"You want to feel it?" He asks.

"Feel what?" I ask with trepidation – pulling my hand away from his view.

"The pain." The lilt in my intonation causes his face to contort in an animalistic grimace. Although one may think his demeanor – off putting, oh in the contrary. Something in his beast like state made me lick my lips, my nipples hardening like stones. Whoever this was, had my core trembling and my blood pressure soaring.

"You mean from the lighter?" I gulped down the nerves and only saw the possibility to be set on fire – to be free.

"Ding – Ding, give this fine assed lady a trophy." He fanned the amber flames back and forth over his palm. "And maybe my blades - if you're up for it." This new side of Chance is scaring me.

Chance usually is sweet, nice, and loving. But this Chance is making me shake in my underwear. When we burnt his wrist, I don't know why but I felt myself getting turned on. Moisture started to pool in my hidden valley – threatening to seep down the inner region of my thighs.

"Maybe"- I whisper.

Lucien looks over at us as his brother hooks his arm underneath and over my waist so I couldn't move. He drags the flame closer, gently grazing the fire against my stomach on top of a scar. I clench my jaw, making a hissing sound. 

Chance eventually takes away the flame, he took it off after my body started to jerk and tears welled in my eyes. Lucien moved my panties to the side, plunging his index finger inside me.

I gasp, whining turning my head away from them. "She likes it, Chance." He chuckles evilly.

I moan out of desperation, looking down at the burn mark on my skin replacing a small scar. "Now how about we make new ones. I don't like these." He waves his hands between my soft tissue and his ragging torso. "They're not my handy work."

Do I want to do that? Do I want to let Chance have his way with me and brand me?

Should I allow him to carve into me? Cut me so deep – in places I never knew I needed to bleed?

I swore I'd never let a man get that intimate. It takes me a few minutes to think about it, then my answer surprised me.

"Yes." did I just say yes? Did I really?

Chance and Lucien look beyond happy, amused if I'm not wrong. "Hmm - that's what we like to hear, baby."

Lucien groans as Chance flips out his blade from his pocket. I whimper closing my legs. "I didn't think you meant right now!"

"Of course, I meant right now, love."

He traces his tongue over the fresh wound, not caring about my flesh burning. Lucien leans upwards, kissing my lips.