12, When Night Falls

CHANCE

I FELT SO BAD AFTER AURORA stormed out of Lucien's room because I tried to talk to her. I feel so damn bad for what I said. I'm interrupted by Aurora standing next to me, soon sitting down on the sofa next to me.

"Just at least let me out of the house... I need fresh air... please Chance?"

She's going to try and run away again, isn't she?

"I'm begging you. Please..." she whimpers out. I sigh deeply.

"Fine. But you're not leaving my side. Not even a centimeter."

"Got it." She whispers, standing up with her arms crossed. A few minutes later we're outside, walking side by side in silence. She looks around her, taking in the smell and beauty of the street.

"So, uh... I'm sorry." She groans looking over at me.

"Please be quiet..." looking straight ahead, not flinching once to look at me. It broke me even more.

"No Aurora. Please listen to me. I didn't mean to go off like that... I'm so sorry beautiful. That happens sometimes. I just get so pissed-"

"You lose control over your emotions." I sigh, nodding.

"It's a terrible feeling. Especially when you realize what just happened." Aurora nods. "Do you forgive me?"

She sucks in a sharp breath. "I guess I have no choice – right? So, yes, I forgive you, Chance."

A huge smile forms on my lips. "But that doesn't mean things will go back to the way they were. They shouldn't have ever been that way in the first place." She sighs, admittedly. God. Dammit. Fuck. Ugh.

"And why not?" I shove my hands in my pockets. I feel restless if I don't have her hand to hold as we stroll along on the sidewalk.
She shivers causing her shoulder to brush against mine. "Because I don't like the way I'm feeling right now... I should be scared of you. I am but I feel like I'm not, and that alone is scaring the shit out of me, Chance."

"Language, princess."

"Sorry." She grumbles underneath her breath.

"And it's perfectly fine to not be scared, we don't want you to be scared, beautiful. I may have hurt you with my words all those weeks ago, but I will never hurt you physically."

"You did that too, Chance." She sighs rolling up her shirt revealing the bite mark that's not fading one bit. I groan loudly, coming to a sharp as hell halt grabbing her arm and jerking her backwards. Her back slams against my chest, her breathing gets rigid, her eyes are hooded, her lips part, just fuckin begging to be kissed - my god. My hand wraps around her throat, establishing the dominance between us, I'm in-fucking-charge young lady.

"And you fucking liked it, Aurora. Do you not remember? You were soaking the sheets and your sexy little thongs with your juices. Do I have to remind you? You agreed to it, after all, princess." I could feel my crotch tightening in a region all too familiar with the young hot body flush against me.

She shivers again, a small whimper escaping her lips suddenly. "Would you do it again?" She whispers slowly.

"If you allowed me to, I'd fucking love to, princess." This time she shakes. Goosebumps coat her pretty tanned skin, her hairs standing straight up on her arms and the back of her neck. "I want you to, and I hate myself for it." Aurora admits.