Chapter 5: Daring Don't

One day inside of (Y/N)'s house, he was leaning back on his couch reading one of his Daring Do books peacefully being a huge fan of the series like Rainbow Dash and Twilight. He was rereading the latest copy as a new book hasn't been released yet, but is guaranteed to be out soon in a few months.

(Y/N): There's nothing better than get your mind off of things like a Daring Do book in a quiet area.

Suddenly, the door to (Y/N)'s house was met with a bunch of knocks making him jump a little and he levitates the book down before going to answer the door and he was met with Rainbow Dash who was even more excited today than usual.

Rainbow Dash: (Y/N)! You're not going to guess what today is?!

(Y/N): What? Did I miss something important?

Rainbow Dash grabbed his shoulders and get's in his face.

Rainbow Dash: Are you kidding me?! Have you been keeping up with the schedule?! Three months and twenty-six days from today will be when the new Daring Do will be out for us to read!

(Y/N): Oh! That's right! It is coming out soon! I almost forgot! Yeah, it's exciting! It's been SO long since a new book was even released!

Rainbow Dash: I know right! The suspense is killing me for what is going to come in the next book! What amazing, incredible, awesome adventure do you think Daring Do will have in her next book, huh?

(Y/N): I'd say she'll either find the Fortress of Talacon or maybe even confront Ahuizotl himself! The possibilities are endless. . . well not "endless" but still, a bunch of good possibilities. I was just rereading the latest copy of the Daring Do series that was currently out.

Rainbow Dash: What? Aw, come on! And you didn't think about having me over so we can read it together?

(Y/N) raises an eyebrow at that.

(Y/N): Dash, we've looked at that book together many times already. It's not like the book or myself is going to go anywhere. Tell you what, once the book get's released, I'll buy two copies one for you and for me.

Rainbow Dash: Wait, really? You'll buy me a copy as well?

(Y/N): Why not? I have a girlfriend that's been waiting ages for it after all. And even once that happens, both you and I can stay at either yours or my place and we can read the book as a little date.

Rainbow Dash smiles brightly from that before she pecks (Y/N) on the lips.

Rainbow Dash: I'm glad to have a guy like you who thinks two steps ahead on what awesome ideas could work for us.

(Y/N) rolls his eyes from that with a playful smile.

Rainbow Dash: Come on, we've got to go tell Twilight the news too!

(Y/N): Why would we need to do that? I'm sure she knows already since she likes the series too.

Rainbow Dash: A quick reminder wouldn't hurt though. And she's got to know how many days from now it will be released.

(Y/N): Exactly, I'm sure she knows.

Rainbow Dash: Come on, babe. I'll just be a quick reminder.

(Y/N): Well, alright. Let's get moving.

At the Golden Oak Library, Rainbow Dash was just so excited about the new release of the book that she starting hopping on each step that she approached the library while (Y/N) trots ahead of her with a smirk from her being more excited than he is.