Chapter 15: It Ain't Easy Being Breezies

Today was going to be something special as Fluttershy has called on all of the Mane 7 to the outskirts of Ponyville as she wanted to tell them about the Breezies, which were the tiny creatures that she went to go see on her trip back during the time Princess Cadance visited (Y/N) and Twilight. 

Fluttershy: Okay, everypony. As you know, the adorable fairy creatures known as Breezies are about to come through Ponyville.

Pinkie then swings down, hanging from a tree branch by her tail.

Pinkie Pie: Yes! Ooh, it's so exciting! Ah! I can't wait for Rainbow Dash to make the breeze for them so I can see how cute they are up close!

Rainbow Dash: I've never done it before, not that I won't be totally awesome at it, because I totally will!

Fluttershy: And that breeze is very important, but so is cheering on those teeny-tiny little things, so they have the confidence to ride that breeze to their native land. Did I mention how tiny they are? 

She then leans over a blade of grass as a ladybug crawls toward its tip.

Fluttershy: So tiny!

(Y/N): This will be quite a sight for all of us. Rare and tiny creatures that are activated by wind magic? I'm already looking forward to it. Also Flutters, didn't you say something something about cheering for the Breezies?

Fluttershy: Yes! I was thinking we could do a special Breezie cheer!

Her tranquil little smile lasts for the split second it takes Pinkie to leap toward her.

Pinkie Pie: I LOVE cheers!!!

Fluttershy: But these cheers should be quiet cheers. We don't want to startle them. They need to be able to concentrate.

(Y/N): Makes sense. Considering that you described them as tiny creatures, loud acoustics would definitely be trouble for the Breezies. In that case, we'll just have create a more soft atmosphere when we cheer for the Breezies.

Rarity: What exactly do you mean, dear?

(Y/N): Simple, imitate Fluttershy's hushed tone. She knows how to create peaceful sounds that only gives off of the vibe of a natural, calm forest.

Fluttershy smiles from that as she pecks (Y/N) on the cheek.

Fluttershy: Thank you, (Y/N). So, why don't we try it like what he described?

(Y/N): Yeah, remember. A natural, calm forest cheer.

Fluttershy: Let's practice. "You can do it, Breezies."

Mane 5: YOU CAN DO IT, BREEZIES!

This response comes with enough oomph to blow (Y/N) and Fluttershy's mane sideways.

Fluttershy: Oh, my.

(Y/N): That. . . was more of a bunch of wild animals trying to call out to the other parts of the wild.

Applejack: Heh, sorry, sugarcube. I had no idea how hard it was to do a cheer quietly.

(Y/N): It shouldn't be that hard. It's not you're trying to do the Royal Canterlot voice. If Fluttershy can make a cute little voice then I'm sure you girls can too. So try it again.

Mane 5: *more quietly* YOU CAN DO IT, BREEZIES!

Fluttershy and (Y/N) look at each other with uneasy faces.

Fluttershy: Perhaps just a little bit quieter.

Mane 5: You can do it, Breezies!

Fluttershy: Just a little quieter.