Chapter 11: Pinkie Pride

Today was going to be one of the most hyperactive and spectacular days in Ponyville as there is going to be a special party planned today. And who other than to plan the perfect party for anypony out in the town of Ponyville. If you guessed Pinkie Pie then-

Pinkie Pie: YOU'RE CORRECT!

(Fourth Wall Break)

The Nintega Guy jaw drops at Pinkie suddenly breaking the fourth wall this early in the chapter.

The Nintega Guy: What the heck, Pinkie?!?! I haven't even finished the introduction yet and you're ALREADY taking down more of my walls?! That's it! I'm so done! This will be the last chapter that I'm ever making in this book!

Pinkie Pie: *gasps* NINTEGA, YOU CAN'T DO THAT!! You already went on hiatus once and the readers are looking forward to what will be next after this chapter!!

The Nintega Guy: I'M BROKE PINKIE! LITERALLY! If I can't get this wall fixed, then I won't be able to make more chapters! This is YOUR fault you know!

Pinkie sweats a bit that she may gone a bit crazy with breaking the fourth walls and now that this last one occurred, Nintega may not be able to continue. Suddenly, a light bulb appeared over her head and she rushes off which Nintega watches with a raised eyebrow.

The Nintega Guy: Pinkie. . . where are you going. . .? If you're off to tell the others the bad news then I doubt they'll believe you. . . especially (Y/N).

The Nintega Guy then felt a pink hoof tap on his shoulder and he turns around to see Pinkie right in front of a newly built fourth wall that made his eyes widen.

The Nintega Guy: Where did you get that. . .?

Pinkie Pie: I always have own repair walls prepared for this kind of situation in my "In case Nintega run out of fourth walls and says he's not going to do anymore chapters" chest.

The Nintega Guy: *sweatdrops* Of course you do. . .

Pinkie Pie: Usually I'm not the one who likes to do these kinds of things since putting the walls back together is a huge hassle, but there's NO way I'm letting you quit now author! You're making this chapter NO MATTER WHAT!

The Nintega Guy looks at the newly built wall that Pinkie brought before he looks at her with a stern look.

The Nintega Guy: How do I know that you're not pulling my leg with this just so you can just prank me by breaking it again?

Pinkie Pie: Would I do that to you~? *squee*

The Nintega Guy just deadpans at her.

The Nintega Guy: Yes. . . you would.

Pinkie Pie: Okay, then how about this. . . For the rest of the book. . . well except for that special one that you have planned. . .

The Nintega Guy: I knew you were going to say that. . .

Pinkie Pie: Wait! Let me finish! Except for that one chapter, I won't break ANY more walls until the next book!

The Nintega Guy: I don't believe you!

Pinkie Pie: I promise! No! I PINKIE PROMISE!

Nintega then leans in on Pinkie and narrows his eyes at her.

The Nintega Guy: Do you really Pinkie Promise?

Pinkie then does her usual Pinkie Promise gesture.

Pinkie Pie: Yes! . . .Except for times when I have to absolutely do it, but anyways cross my heart, hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye!