Chapter 8: Rarity Takes Manehattan

Today, or actually this week was going to be a special week for the Mane 7 or rather for Rarity as it is Fashion Week in the city of Manehattan. Rarity was of course joining in on the competition and she was able to have (Y/N) right by her side as her assistant.

Right now, all of the Mane 7 were at the train station as the mares were entering first and (Y/N) came up right behind levitating a scramble of luggage that of course belonged to Rarity. (Y/N) takes a look at all of the Rarity's luggage behind him compared to his and his other girlfriends and gets a slight grimace which Rarity almost notices.

Rarity: (Y/N) dear, you're not thinking about all of that is too much for me to take to Manehattan are you?

(Y/N) gives a forced smile.

(Y/N): N-No. Of course not. I mean you always know what to bring even if it means taking more than what the essentials are.

Rarity: *giggles* See, Applejack. At least (Y/N) understands what exactly should be taken when going on a trip anywhere.

Applejack: *deadpans* . . .Uh, I think that was sarcasm.

Rarity: Still, an entire week in the fabulous city of Manehattan! Plus, all of my very best friends there with me!

Once (Y/N) sits Rarity's bags down to rest his magic for a second, she comes up to hug him tightly.

Rarity: And of course it's very special as I will have my lovely boyfriend there to assist me in making all of the lines that I will need.

(Y/N) chuckles and hugs Rarity back.

(Y/N): Not a problem, Rarity. I promised that I'd help you out after all and I'm sure that even without all of my help you would win Fashion Week as the most creative and beautiful fashionista that you are.

Rarity smiles from that before pecking (Y/N) on the lips. Twilight then walks up to her.

Twilight Sparkle: Of course we'd all come along to support you during Fashion Week, Rarity!

Fluttershy: Not that you'll need it like (Y/N) said. We're sure you'll win.

Rarity: *squeals* I can't begin to tell you how excited I am that you'll all be there with me! However. . . Perhaps I can show you. . .

She floats something out of her suitcase and fans it like a hand of playing cards, revealing seven identical documents.

Twilight Sparkle: What's that?

Pinkie Pie: Ooh, ooh, ooh, I know! A paper fan!

Rarity: No, it's-

Pinkie Pie: A magic trick! You know, where I pick a card and remember what it is and then you put it back in the deck so you can't look at it and-

Rarity cuts Pinkie off by walking ahead of her.

Rarity: These are tickets to the hottest musical on Bridleway!

(Y/N): Wait. . . You mean you got us tickets to go see Hinny of the Hills too?! That's one of the popular musicals ever made?! I thought they were sold out! You couldn't have. . . You don't have. . .

Rarity: I could. I do.

A huge gasp of delight came from both (Y/N) and Twilight.

Twilight Sparkle: Oh, Rarity, you didn't have to do that, but. . . since you did. . .

Cheers came around from everypony as it was (Y/N)'s turn to give Rarity a big hug that she returned as thanks for her act of generosity of getting rare tickets.