Final Chapter: Twilight & (Y/N)'s Kingdom - Part 2

Pinkie Pie: Previously on (Y/N)'s Bizarre Pony Adventure. . .

The Nintega Guy: WRONG SERIES PINKIE! And how you even know about that series?! Have you been through my anime collection list ever since I had you and the other girls go with (Y/N) to Earth?

Pinkie eyes widened from that as she eyes a particular anime disc that she was hiding on her tail before smiling at Nintega with a squee.

Pinkie Pie: Um. . . Would you believe a no?

The Nintega Guy: . . .No. Why are you even breaking the fourth wall in the introduction again? This marks the second time that you even done this! And in a season finale for crying out loud!

Pinkie Pie: I couldn't help, but look inside of your unused files to see that you were formerly making some kind of intro for this part 2 like you did with the anime chapter.

The Nintega Guy: I wanted to do that. . . but no, I scrapped that. It was based off of one of the intros from the series that you just described earlier.

Pinkie Pie: How come you scrapped that?

The Nintega Guy: Well, I didn't really want to make this too much like an anime. . . considering that I already made a long chapter of it. Probably the longest one so far.

Pinkie Pie: Aw, come on author. Some are even fans of that series and you know it. Can you just show them after we go through what happened in Part 1?

The Nintega Guy: No!

Pinkie Pie: Please~?

The Nintega Guy: I said no!

Pinkie Pie: Pretty please with a cotton candy on top~?

The Nintega Guy: What part of "no" do you not understand?

Pinkie puts a hoof to her chin before shrugging her shoulders with a playful smile.

Pinkie Pie: The "no" part?

The Nintega Guy: Pinkie. . . no more anime intros.

Pinkie Pie: Please! Please, please, please, please Nintega?! I'm begging on my knees here!

The Nintega Guy looks at Pinkie to see her giving him the puppy dog eyes trick and while Nintega wasn't amused, he sighs knowing that it may take ages until Pinkie calms down.

The Nintega Guy: Fine! But this is the LAST one! No exceptions, Pinkie!

Pinkie Pie: Yay! Thanks author!

Pinkie hugs Nintega who sighs with a forced smile and returns the hug before breaking it after a minute.

The Nintega Guy: Now if you'll excuse me, I have a fourth wall to fix and an intro to showcase, so back to Equestria now pink horse.

Pinkie Pie: You got it!

Pinkie hops away humming to herself as Nintega walks off to go and fix the wall that she broke.

Previously on MLP FiM: The Hero of Equestria. . .

(Y/N) and Twilight are called to the Crystal Empire for a not so important matter and it makes both of them conflicted on what their role in Equestria as a prince and a princess equates to. Celestia, Luna, and Cadance reassure them that there destiny will come one day and it calms the worry for the young couple. As things were peaceful though, (Y/N) get's an urgent warning from his mother stating that there is a villain absorbing magic all across Equestria. He is even warned to not get so serious about this situation as it's happened to him before. It is then seen that Celestia and Luna had the same vision and all five royals are called to see who can track down this villain. With Discord being nominated instead of (Y/N), he get's more frustrated than he was before. Seeing that they had nothing more to do, the Mane 7 go to find out how to unlock the Chest of Harmony from the tree only to find out that one key is missing, Twilight's element. Their thoughts were interrupted though as Discord has betrayed Equestria into allying with Tirek. In order to protect Equestria, the princesses must send their power away. Will Twilight and (Y/N) be able to stop Tirek from ruling Equestria before time runs out for all of the ponies across Equestria?