Chapter 6: Power Ponies

Today was going to be a rather busy day for the seven Ponyville friends as they are all inside of the Castle of Two Sisters once again doing a little bit of cleaning up and redecorating since the last time that they were here, the castle was in ruins. The Mane 7 are hard at work as Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash are stretching a tarp to block off a hole in the roof, Twilight and Rarity were checking over others spread on the floor, Pinkie is skating across the hall with scrub brushes on her hooves leaving behind soap trails, Applejack is carrying a painting in her mouth, and (Y/N) is fixing up some of the broken walls.

Twilight Sparkle: Looking good, everypony! Let's keep this magical makeover moving!

Rainbow Dash: You got it!

The two Pegasi haul up the roll of fabric as (Y/N) was firing a beam into a cracked wall to seal the broken cracks in together.

(Y/N): Last time we were here, this place was in the dumps, but nothing like some good cleaning will do make this more spotless.

Rarity: I couldn't agree with you more, love.

Spike then enters the room with a backpack on his shoulders.

Spike: Good old Spike is here, ready to do his part!

Looking around, Spike realizes that none of the others have acknowledged his presence either. Across the way, Applejack is hanging a picture as Pinkie Pie skates past, the scrub brushes strapped to her hooves leaving a trail of soap suds.

Pinkie Pie: A little more to the left! No, the other left!

Applejack was adjusting the painting having trouble with Pinkie's directions, but she was able to straighten it on the second try.

Pinkie Pie: *quickly* Awesome! That's perfect right where it is! On to the next painting!

Spike walks up to Applejack.

Spike: You sure you don't need any help?

Applejack: Nah, that's okay.

Pinkie then skates past on the wall behind them with her hooves flailing.

Pinkie Pie: *quickly* We have everything under control!

Spike: Dash?

Rainbow Dash: I'm good!

Spike: (Y/N)?

(Y/N): I can handle it, pal.

Spike sighs heavily and returns to Twilight, who floats a piece of cloth away.

Spike: Isn't there anything I can help you with, Twilight?

Here comes Pinkie once again this time sliding along while seated on a brush.

Pinkie Pie: *quickly* Don't worry about it, Spike! It's all good!

(Y/N) then comes down to land right next to the two.

(Y/N): I just got done with my tasks. So, I think I'll rest for a bit. However, looks like we've got it pretty covered her in all of our areas, Spike.

Twilight Sparkle: He's right. Looking great, everypony!

Twilight then levitates Spike's comic book that he was carrying in his backpack back into his claws.

Twilight Sparkle: Why don't you find a quiet spot and finish reading your comic? Aren't you right at the part where Hum Drum was about to stop the villain?

(Y/N): What's this about a Hum Drum?

Twilight Sparkle: Last night Spike stayed up reading that comic book that he has about some Power Ponies who stop a villain.