22.

"(L/N)! You shitting?! Can someone call her please." Ukai called one more time and it broke you from your trance.

            You skated down the hallway away from Kuroo. Hand still stuck over the spot on your neck like you were trying to save it for later. His warmth, even now you didn't want it to go away. You sighed in the quiet hallway, you were really going to need some time to figure out your feelings for him.

             "No skating in the halls, (L/N)!" Kuroo called after you.

             "Shut up!" You sent him the middle finger, still not turning around.

             You shoved your head into your hands as you glided across the tiles. Screaming in your head. It had been so long since you had been touched, but never had you been touched with so much true affection. So sweetly. So much mystery of what he'd do next. It excited you and scared you, that anticipation was a feeling you were familiar with. But this time it felt so safe, so genuine, like he wasn't trying to get your body but trying to reach you. And:

God, it is working.

                "There you are, (L/N), geez what happened to you?" Ukai rolled his eyes as he hurried you over.

                "Could you not reveal that I was shitting to the whole camp next time please?" You pleaded, lying directly through your teeth. It was going to be embarrassing when you inevitably are going to be the first to ask for a restroom break. "Nobody's supposed to know girls poop, okay?"

                "Good thing you're not a girl, right (L/N)? You're just a dumb ass so say bye and get on the bus." He bonked his clipboard on your head and threw your duffel under the bus.

               "What the hells up your ass, nobody else is on the bus either." You pointed to your team still socializing with the captains of the other teams plus Lev and Kenma.

              "Because they were waiting for you!" Ukai said, slamming the luggage compartment shut.

              When you turned back around, Tanaka and Nishinoya were on their knees in front of you. Heart eyes and kitten paws adorned as they stare into the shining ray of light that is your beauty.

                "Goddess (Y/N) we were so worried for you! Next time you sit upon the porcelain throne please allow us to guard you." Nishinoya professed.

               "You guys want to watch me shit?"

              "That's enough. You two are boarding the bus first." Ennoshita snatched the two second years by the collar, "Do you know the work I did to try and keep these guys away from finding out about you all year and you ruined it so quickly."

                "How is that my fault?" You ask as he walked away to toss them on the bus. He didn't answe, but it was okay since you were quickly being swept away by:

                "Bye (Y/N)! It was good seeing you!" Bokuto put his arm around your shoulder to walk you over to where the other captains (plus Lev & Kenma) were all talking to the Karasuno boys. You said goodbye to all of them individually.

            Kuroo finally emerged from inside the building from a different direction waving.

            "Don't miss us too much, crows. You can lose to us again in a few weeks!"