3.

Soon enough the train stopped and you watched as the guys got off ahead of you, you rushed to grab your skateboard before the doors closed so you could join them at the back. Trying not to intrude on their guy time.

To your surprise, when you turned around there was Kuroo standing in the doorway with one foot out and one foot in waiting for you. An eager Yamamoto looking over his shoulder.

      "Thanks for waiting." You smiled at him, kind of hoping to stay back with Kuroo but you couldn't. If any Nekoma girl sees you with him it's dead on site for you.

The outside air was so refreshing to your skin. A nice change from being inside that stuffy train cart. You took a second to breath it in. This was something that Miyagi had over Tokyo easily. The smell of mountains and fresh air was everywhere. You loved it. It made you feel safe.

"You coming?" You heard a voice wake you from your air-head moment. You looked over to see Kuroo looking at you from the stairs off the platform. You nodded and ran ahead to catch up with the group at the stairs.

Great, just amazing. Now you were stuck at the back of the pack with Kuroo Tetsurou next to you as your only companion. Did he do this on purpose? There's no way. You'd heard he was an outgoing guy so maybe he just wanted to talk to a new friend like you instead of conversation with people he already knew. You looked over to see him glancing at you in the corner of his eye. This is so uncharacteristic to what you expected. You had heard about how quick witted he was. Was he really going to rely on you to start the conversation? Maybe he recognized you? But you can't say that you know who he is that's creepy!

Think of something to say, (Y/N)! Anything!

       "I don't think I caught your school? Where are you guys from?" You began the small talk, this was the extent of your conversation ability though, anything beyond this you'll probably melt away into nothing.

        "Nekoma." He smiled, "I'm assuming you're from Karasuno?"

        "Yup. But, really? Nekoma? All the way from Tokyo just for this party?" You asked, you tried to play it off but your hands were sweating. He was so attractive out of his uniform and waiting for someone to recognize you and ruin this moment for you was going to suck. You wondered if you told him you went to Nekoma last year if it would matter at all to him.

        "We're staying the whole weekend, actually. All our friends are gonna be here, then we'll all travel back together on Monday for our training camp anyways." He explained. "Besides no amount of traveling can be more annoying than trying to get Kenma off his phone and to go out and enjoy himself for once."

         "That's really cool of you guys still to come all this way just to Miyagi. I feel like if anything we should've come to you. Tokyo is much more fun." You said, walking a little slower to try and elongate this conversation even though it wasn't going anywhere. And if it was in Tokyo you would've never gone. But you didn't want to get to this party just yet.

          "Oh come on, Miyagi has some charm. I saw you enjoying the fresh air, it's got a few decent volleyball teams, some pretty girls, I heard there's a great ramen shop." He smiled, knowing he dropped that compliment and waited for you to pick it up.

          "Loads of good ramen places you got that right." You agreed, being too oblivious to pick up that pretty girls comment was directed at you. You took a second to set your board down and continue skating next to him.