19.

Warmth found comfort on your face, tickling your nose to wake you up the next morning. Birds chirping outside the window of the classroom you girls were all staying in gave you a clue as to what time it was. Sunlight ghosted over your face and blinded your eyes when you opened them.

Keeping your eyes closed just a few more minutes longer, you clutched at your pillow and thought about how today might go for you. Kuroo already texted to tell his dad someone broke into the car this morning. Claiming he must've missed it for a day or two since he's been so hung up on camp. Then the bruises will have come from his morning run where he fell and landed face first into a garbage bin.

           You guessed everything would be back to normal again.

           "(Y/N)-chan..." a small voice poked at your cheek.

           "Good morning, senpai." Your voice croaked out the morning tiredness. You yawned as you stretched your achy muscles.

           "Today's a big day. We have to make sure our stuff is ready before the boys' so we can go..." Kiyoko then started to list off the days schedule. You were only half listening, trying to reset your body.

          "Yes, senpai. I can be ready in 20 minutes, then we can go start breakfast." You said, grabbing your toilet tree bag to go to the girls restroom.

          Once you opened the door, you were shocked to be met with most of the other team managers with a speaker and more energy than you could dream of in the morning.

        "If it isn't the legend herself!" Yukie started, pushing her toothbrush to the side of her mouth. You just let out a breath out of your nose and smiled lightly, you didn't know what she meant yet.

        "So? How was it?" Eri asked, grabbing your shoulder.

         "How was what?" You returned confusion, simply scrubbing your face with cleanser without a concern.

          "Stop, we saw you walk out of Kuroo's car late at night.. you have to tell us!" Eri squealed, "Is he just as tall, handsome, and mature as everyone says?"

           "As just his friend for the last three years I can tell you I've never seen Kuroo act mature around Bokuto. They suddenly share one brain cell when they're together." Yukie rolled her eyes and Kaori nodded in agreement.

           "Well, tall and handsome are pretty obvious." You said, nervously. Shit. What lie can you prepare yourself with now? Had anyone else seen you two get out of the car so late at night?

          "I'd be careful with him (Y/N), he's got a pretty bad reputation for dating." Kaori interjects. 

           "Of course, but can you just tell us how big he is?" Yukie held up her hands as measurement and your face suddenly became more red than a stoplight.

            "No! No, I don't know we didn't do anything!" The blood drained from your face only to be replaced by a blush so hard it felt like you were glowing. You hadn't thought about.. that.

             "Really? Because if you did you can tell us. No judgment, seriously." Kaori laughed off the tension.

              "Really! Nothing happened! We just drove around and talked. Two of the my team members got into a fight yesterday and I had to split them up. After I sent them to bed I ran into him and we just ended up talking all night." You finished this explanation in one breath, amazed you were able to leave out incredibly important details.

              "That's so sweet!" Eri swooned, "Being a new manager is really overwhelming. Kuroo has always kind of been one of us this year though since he doesn't have a team manager. He's probably a good person to talk to."