18.

"He's not alone, asshole."

            God, you are so beautiful. Thought Kuroo. He knew you didn't want him to see you like this. Your hair a mess, and you were fucking angry too. This was a completely different woman than the one who was hiding under a blanket shaking while he just spoke to this guy. Now she stood there, strong a fearless against a guy nearly twice her size. He did not want to be at the other end of that knife, and that really excited him.

"Stop, (Y/N)! I can handle it—" Kuroo stepped up, elbowing the guy holding him. He was smaller than Kuroo, it would be an easy win for him.

       "Aw, hey (Y/N)! I think this guy likes you, does he even know what you've done?" Eito's right hand man spoke up before getting head budded by Kuroo.

           Eito's mouth hung open, he had real gray hair that was pushed back with some hanging down in between his eyes. His jacket had patches all over it and his pants must be tired from how tightly they clung to his legs. He was an older guy but easily 6 feet tall, with broad shoulders to match.

           "What?" You teased Eito who was still in shock, "Look like you've seen a ghost?"

           "I might as well be looking at one. You used to be the second scariest thing on the street. Everyone thinks you're dead, turns out you're just on a date. I don't think Doom will like that very much–" Eito says, his eye bouncing back and forth between you and his goon.

           "Doom can fuck off and you can tell him I said that." You lunged toward him, Eito was bigger than you so you shifted your fighting style accordingly, your feet going straight for his kneecaps. He dodged it, grabbing your elbow and pulling it behind your back.

            "I think you're going to get to tell him yourself. Bringing you in would be a great peace offering between our gangs. I'd love to see what punishment he gives you for making him worry." Eito pulled your hair back to tilt your head up for him while he whispered these things in your ear. "Doesn't that excite you?"

             For a second your eyes widened in the terror, the fear of what he might do to you. But you couldn't let it sit and stay. Nobody was going to come to save you. You had to react.

             "If you even touch her, I swear I'll— ah!" Kuroo, his yell was just enough to shock you out of the nightmare that played on the back of your eyelids. You do have someone to care about you, you have people you care about. You weren't going back.

             "Since when are you kissing Doom's ass." You declined the offer to see Doom again. You wrapped your other hand around Eito's wrists, kicked his knee back and threw yourself forward with all your might. You flipped Eito over your head and onto the ground. You threw your elbow into his gut and then punched his nose for a good nose bleed.

Out of the corner of your eye you see Kuroo and the other goon fighting. Kuroo got knocked in the gut but Kuroo countered it roughly with a strong swing in the eye. You didn't want him wrapped up in this. This has to end soon. You stepped down onto Eito's throat. Your other foot on his elbow.

             "Kinda fun, I've never fought a dead girl before." Eito's coughed blood out of his mouth as he struggled to pull your foot off his throat.

"I won against you when I was alive, too." you reminded him by sending your knife into his shoulder.

              "Women don't scare me." Eito pulled your hand out and forced your knife into your hip. You yelped in pain but pulled it out, leaving you with the grunt of feeling th blood sting as it falls from your veins.