15.

"I see they roped you into their practices." Suga appeared in the doorway, he ran in when he noticed you struggling with the pole, "They can be kind of a handful."

"Oh, hey Suga. Yeah, no kidding. I thought it'd be just a few minutes but I should've known they'd have so much stamina. I mean, I knew it from the games but I thought at the end of the day they'd at least want to sleep." You said, finally putting away the heavy stuff in the closet.

"Not really their style to sleep. I came over here to make sure they were going to bed but I'm glad to see you were doing it for me." Suga said, "How do you feel about this position? Starting during a training camp like this must be kind of overwhelming, you don't have to overexert yourself for those guys."

"Yeah, it is definitely overwhelming." Flashbacks of the boys' fight just replayed in your head, "But honestly, I love it. I didn't think I would love it this much, but I have had more fun in the last few days than I have in months. You guys are so lucky to have such an amazing manager as Kiyoko, she's so dedicated and everyone on your team trusts in her. I know I can't be her, but I want to be just as good of a manager as she is. I want the first and second years to have trust in me, too." You said, turning to remember that Suga is in his third year, "And of course you third years, I just mean that when Kiyoko's graduated that the team can still have faith in me to take care of them–"

"It's okay! I understand what you mean!" Suga rubbed the nape of his neck, "I'm really glad you actually wanted to accept the position. I really didn't know if you meant what you said at Kinoshita's party. But it had been a long time since I had heard someone talk about volleyball the way you did who wasn't a player. But I knew our underclassmen needed someone fun and more active with them. They love attention. And you're doing really well, especially with the second years. I'm surprised the first years even listened to you to go to bed. I'd say that you're doing great."

"Thank you, I'm really glad I was able to meet you. I've really just been a nervous wreck this whole time. So hearing that... it means a lot. Especially from this year's Vice-Captain." You smiled at him, it was almost like he forgot that was his role by his sudden blush on his cheeks, "I also think I should tell you that tonight before you got here, the two of them were about to fight each other before I came in between them."

"Fight? As in..?"

"As in Kageyama threw Hinata on the ground, then Hinata was charging at Kageyama before I held him by the shoulders. I broke it up and told them to go to bed and calm down before talking about it again tomorrow if it still bothers them and that I'd clean up for them." You updated him, Suga was shocked.

"(Y/N), that shouldn't have been you breaking that up. You should've came and found one of us to do that. I'm so sorry." Suga apologized, "I hope they apologized to you."

"They don't need to. I'm not the one inside of their problem, they need to apologize to each other." You commented, "I didn't know who to tell, but since you were moderating their conversation earlier today I figured–"

"You did an amazing job, (Y/N). Those two will probably bicker and fight until one of them dies. But I'll handle it from here, don't worry." Suga smiled and gave you a thumbs up, it felt so comforting.

"Now you should get some rest, too. We need our vice-captain in tip-top shape for tomorrow. We face Nekoma and Fukorudoni first thing in the morning."

"Yes Ma'am. You need to get to bed, too. Do you want me to walk you to your room?" Suga offered, but you shook your head.

"No, that's okay. I kind of want to sit somewhere and call my parents before going in." You lied, but Suga didn't seem to worry just telling you to make it quick so you don't stay up too late.